Shoutbox

can't get emails in outlook 2007 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: can't get emails in outlook 2007 (/showthread.php?tid=74415)

can't get emails in outlook 2007 by QuakeRider on 05-16-2007 at 01:37 AM

I have several email accounts that I use outlook 2007 for. After installing WLM I now can't get emails from 1 MSN and 1 Hotmail account :@. Error code#0x800cccF6 ( must be a paid subscribe. My other 5 accounts works fine.

RE: can't get emails in outlook 2007 by joemailey on 05-17-2007 at 02:47 PM

if your other 5 accounts r older account they'll work.

im guessin your 2 accounts that don't work r newer accounts.

they dnt let u view hotmail or msn email accounts in outlook. in newer created accounts.

RE: can't get emails in outlook 2007 by Plasmo on 05-19-2007 at 12:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by QuakeRider
I have several email accounts that I use outlook 2007 for. After installing WLM I now can't get emails from 1 MSN and 1 Hotmail account :@. Error code#0x800cccF6 ( must be a paid subscribe. My other 5 accounts works fine.

I had the same issue with my Outlook 07.
You need to subscribe to Hotmail Plus or something :(
I've found Windows Live Mail Desktop to be the only similar alternative to check multiple accounts at once.
It's skinned off Outlook Express but I find that the program itself is a lot smoother and looks much cleaner than Outlook Express.
I use it for my 2 Hotmail accounts, and it links up with Windows Live Messenger in that when you click the 'email' button it takes you straight to WLM Desktop.
Not sure if you already knew this but hopefully you find the information useful! :)