Shoutbox

Plans for Summer/ Winter Holidays - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Plans for Summer/ Winter Holidays (/showthread.php?tid=74416)

Plans for Summer/ Winter Holidays by Nagamasa on 05-16-2007 at 02:29 AM

As the summer (and winter for our fellow Southern Hemispheric friends) is just over a month away, those of us who are making large-scale plans probably have the proper arrangements settled. So what are your's?

Well I'm heading back to Hong Kong again this year, for 2 months. So yea, I'll turn into a easterner and be on when Sam's sleeping.

Air Canada's A340-500s ftw! BTW...I'm leaving on the 29th. But I'll still be on my laptop on my way there :D
RE: Plans for Summer/ Winter Holidays by prashker on 05-16-2007 at 02:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Nagamasa
So yea, I'll turn into a easterner and be on when Sam's sleeping.

I never sleep, be on WLM and I'll talk to you.

Take lots of pictures because I really want to see what Hong Kong's like :D.

For this summer, I'll be going to my moms for 1month, then stay here for another month. Maybe another meet in Toronto during the time im at my moms :D?
RE: Plans for Summer/ Winter Holidays by Rolando on 05-16-2007 at 02:44 AM

You do the plane fetishism thing on purpose, don't you? :dodgy:

But anyways..

I'm going to Venezuela on May 24 (day before my bday) and then going to Dominican Republic with my friends.. then going to Europe with my parents. Pretty busy vacation actually :chrongue:

RE: Plans for Summer/ Winter Holidays by tony on 05-16-2007 at 03:28 AM

q25, your parents sell drugs or something :P?

edit1: oh and im staying here.. working :blah:

edit2: the fuck with those planes :<

RE: Plans for Summer/ Winter Holidays by Rolando on 05-16-2007 at 03:39 AM

quote:
Originally posted by tony
q25, your parents sell drugs or something :P?

edit1: oh and im staying here.. working :blah:

edit2: the fuck with those planes :<

Well...
I'm going to Venezuela because well... I needed to go visit my family 8-)
Going to Dominican Republic because its the graduation trip of the school I attended in Venezuela so I wanted to go with my friends :p
And going to Europe because my parents decided they wanted to go.. so I included myself :chrongue:
RE: Plans for Summer/ Winter Holidays by Vilkku on 05-16-2007 at 05:56 AM

My "plans".

RE: Plans for Summer/ Winter Holidays by andrewdodd13 on 05-16-2007 at 06:41 AM

I need to like... find a job... quickly. Cause otherwise I'll be stuck in the house for around 4 and a half months before I go to university, because I'll have no money to go out.

If I do get a job, when I'm not working I'll probably be down the beach destroying my liver with all my school mates for the last time.

RE: Plans for Summer/ Winter Holidays by RebelSean on 05-16-2007 at 01:33 PM

I'm planning on going back to Chicago for a few weeks to stay with my Grandma. Other than that, the family reunion is at the end of July, so I'll be in Chicago again for a week or so. :)

RE: Plans for Summer/ Winter Holidays by albert on 05-16-2007 at 01:48 PM

No trip - officially - planned, although I've been talking with my friends to maybe take a weekend trip to toronto soon enough.

Other than that, I'm planning to buy some Microsoft books and study my ass of to maybe get a certification.. Although I know it's going to be hard like hell.

And ehm.. Seeing my girlfriend and relaxing with my friends when I'm not working I guess.

RE: Plans for Summer/ Winter Holidays by Kenji on 05-16-2007 at 01:55 PM

Rot infront of the computer :cheesy:

RE: Plans for Summer/ Winter Holidays by rix on 05-16-2007 at 06:06 PM

On 23-24th June im celebrating St. John's Day (public holiday in Estonia) at my friend's place. After that im probably going to work on construction for a month or so. That is in case i don't get a job in Finland, which i probably won't. Yet im likely visiting Helsinki in the end of July. What's for August, im not sure yet. Maybe i'll just go backpacking through Estonia.

Vilkku, how long is the compulsory military service in Finland? 8 months?

RE: Plans for Summer/ Winter Holidays by Lourix on 05-16-2007 at 06:16 PM

This summer I plan to go into Barcelona and have loads of parties! Beach parties, Pacha. Also Relax :p

RE: Plans for Summer/ Winter Holidays by Oxy on 05-16-2007 at 06:28 PM

My holidays (summer) don't start for another 2 months... i have no idea what will change between now and then. So, depending on that, i'll post in two months time.

RE: Plans for Summer/ Winter Holidays by Omar on 05-16-2007 at 06:37 PM

Im going to Holland, England, Germany and maybe Luxembourg

RE: Plans for Summer/ Winter Holidays by vaccination on 05-16-2007 at 07:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dazzy
Rot infront of the computer :cheesy:
x2
RE: Plans for Summer/ Winter Holidays by Vazza on 05-16-2007 at 07:38 PM

Hmmm....well officially I only have 2 weeks off for the summer due to my course but if everything goes to plan then it will be a month. Nothing officially planned for family wise (so far it looks like me, mum and the dog going away). Most probably will use the time to reflect on what's happened this past year and maybe visit some local attractions and practice my photography (which will probably be a few trips to Glasgow and Edinburgh)

RE: Plans for Summer/ Winter Holidays by nightwolf07 on 05-16-2007 at 07:48 PM

I plan to celebrate my birthday properly this year (june 19th).

Go to as many theme parks as possible and finally decide where I'm going to uni :)

RE: Plans for Summer/ Winter Holidays by CookieRevised on 05-16-2007 at 08:07 PM

festivals, concerts, working (on small town concerts), youth camps, camping, some stuff like that I suppose (like every year :p)...

--------

quote:
Originally posted by Omar
Im going to Holland, England, Germany and maybe Luxembourg

Omar's sig:
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Sometimes, I wish I were Omar.
so true :p
RE: Plans for Summer/ Winter Holidays by Lux on 05-16-2007 at 11:53 PM

Greece or Montenegro, or Croatia or all of them......dunoo yet :D but mostly here in Belgrade, it's great in summer here! well...it's the time of the year :) u should come here nad check it out :D :D

RE: Plans for Summer/ Winter Holidays by Vazza on 05-17-2007 at 12:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Luka88bg
ut mostly here in Belgrade, it's great in summer here! well...it's the time of the year :) u should come here nad check it out :D :D

That's the plan for next year in time for the Eurovision! Or so my other half believes!
RE: Plans for Summer/ Winter Holidays by MeEtc on 05-17-2007 at 12:22 AM

I have a job, 40h a week, every week, including holiday days.
Working until the end of august, when college gets back in session. Not much of a 'vacation'

RE: RE: Plans for Summer/ Winter Holidays by Lux on 05-17-2007 at 12:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Vazza
quote:
Originally posted by Luka88bg
ut mostly here in Belgrade, it's great in summer here! well...it's the time of the year :) u should come here nad check it out :D :D

That's the plan for next year in time for the Eurovision! Or so my other half believes!

welll! u r welcome here as evrybody else :D cum u'll see :D:D:D:D
RE: Plans for Summer/ Winter Holidays by Voldemort on 06-06-2007 at 03:04 AM

woohoo, i'm going to see the pyramids again and then to cancun, yeh babe!