Shoutbox

Where to Find Further Details on v3.63.148? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Where to Find Further Details on v3.63.148? (/showthread.php?tid=74446)

Where to Find Further Details on v3.63.148? by Cougar on 05-17-2007 at 02:03 AM

Where to Find Further Details on v3.63.148?

I have Windows 2000, so obviously, im stuck on the older version of MSG Plus! for MSN Messenger v7.0. 

I recall there are many things i could/should do, such as:

1. 1. Remove the warning: "Never give out your password or credit card..." message.

2. Plugins for this version.

3. Other registry hacks that can further personalize this version.[/list]

Can anyone direct me to the proper place for answers?  Thanks.

RE: Where to Find Further Details on v3.63.148? by MicroWay on 05-17-2007 at 02:15 AM

Hello!!!

1. Cookie's explanation about removing the Cell Phone / Credit Card Warning

About the others, I'll try to find out

Edit:
2. Some plugins I remember: StuffPlug and Messenger Discovery... If you Google, i think you'll find some more... Take a look on [Download] > Messenger Plus! stuff

3. In some place on the Plus! site, it had the registry tweaks.. But I remember that someone made the Plus! Tweak -> program to easy change Registry Settings  -> You can find a link on mess.be site (given by Supersonicdarky) on Messenger Plus! stuff too

RE: Where to Find Further Details on v3.63.148? by Supersonicdarky on 05-17-2007 at 02:15 AM

mess.be > downloads > mess patch (find one for your messenger version)

RE: Where to Find Further Details on v3.63.148? by Cougar on 05-17-2007 at 02:30 AM

wow, this was the fastest ive ever gotten technical answers on a forum.  Thank you, I'll begin trying these suggestions now.  Appreciate the responses.