Shoutbox

Bugs that I found today in the new release installation - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Bugs that I found today in the new release installation (/showthread.php?tid=74475)

Bugs that I found today in the new release installation by warmth on 05-17-2007 at 10:48 PM

This morning when I installed the new release noticed and posted this:

quote:
Originally posted by warmth
There is a problem here for me... I installed it overy the previous one... I have last release of WLM and MSNShell running... my contact windows doesn't open :(, I know this must be done in the bugs report but... is tooooo early...

UPDATE: I unistalled the MSNShell and reinstalled and now all is working perfect!!! (Y)

I wanted to post it here cause I know the rules...

and I wanted to add something more... As you guys can see... I installed the MP!L 4.21 without uninstall the 4.20 and over the MSNShell in my vista desktop pc... what was my surprised when I was looking for the new scripts that the new release carry on... and I couldn't find it... why??? I don't know... all my scripts where there but the new one no... :^) can someone explain it to me??? I didn't test it uninstalling and reinstalling all MP!L but I will do it if is necesary... Maybe my installation isn't correct at all... (N)

RE: Bugs that I found today in the new release installation by deAd on 05-17-2007 at 10:52 PM

The scripts that one the contest have been removed, they were not permanent. However, if you didn't uninstall Plus! before upgrading or did not select to delete preferences and scripts in the uninstaller, they should still be there.

RE: Bugs that I found today in the new release installation by warmth on 05-17-2007 at 10:53 PM

no dead I am refering to the new scripts that patchou was talking in his post, for example Statscenter... I noticed that the contest scripts were removed... don't worry mate...

RE: Bugs that I found today in the new release installation by Voldemort on 05-17-2007 at 10:55 PM

btw, the MSN Shell thingo is their fault, Messenger plus doesnt have anything to do with it.

RE: Bugs that I found today in the new release installation by warmth on 05-17-2007 at 10:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Voldemort
btw, the MSN Shell thingo is their fault, Messenger plus doesnt have anything to do with it.

Maybe you right I am not accusin anybody voldemort... I am just reporting it... to be known...
RE: RE: Bugs that I found today in the new release installation by deAd on 05-17-2007 at 10:59 PM

quote:
no dead I am refering to the new scripts that patchou was talking in his post, for example Statscenter... I noticed that the contest scripts were removed... don't worry mate...

Sorry about that...and about those scripts you were wondering about, they are not meant to be included. Patchou was just showing some scripts that people might want, they can be find in the script database.
RE: Bugs that I found today in the new release installation by Voldemort on 05-17-2007 at 10:59 PM

quote:
Maybe you right I am not accusin anybody voldemort... I am just reporting it... to be known...
i never said you were, dude...
RE: Bugs that I found today in the new release installation by warmth on 05-17-2007 at 11:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by deAd
Sorry about that...and about those scripts you were wondering about, they are not meant to be included. Patchou was just showing some scripts that people might want, they can be find in the script database.
ohhhhhhhhhhh jajajaja my mistake... sorry about it... when I read all the post was 2 am, I was actually falling to sleep on my owns knews... jajajaja... thanks for that...

quote:
Originally posted by Voldemort
i never said you were, dude...
I know, I know... I just told u that to avoid a misundertood... :)

Note: I was merging my two posts sorry about it...