Shoutbox

MSN Blocker checker, which works? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: MSN Blocker checker, which works? (/showthread.php?tid=74484)

MSN Blocker checker, which works? by ariankey on 05-18-2007 at 10:57 AM

Hey guys,

It seems that triople doesnt work. Is there any block checker which works or are they times over?
It would be cool, if there would be a script for msgplus.

RE: MSN Blocker checker, which works? by MattyRid on 05-18-2007 at 11:00 AM

I think you'll find your answer in Block checkers DO NOT work

RE: MSN Blocker checker, which works? by ariankey on 05-18-2007 at 11:12 AM

so no chance? where are the hackers and crackers? common :D

RE: MSN Blocker checker, which works? by Kenji on 05-18-2007 at 11:14 AM

Its not possible. End of.

RE: MSN Blocker checker, which works? by Salem on 05-18-2007 at 11:51 AM

The others are correct. It is IMPOSSIBLE to check whether someone has blocked you.

RE: MSN Blocker checker, which works? by vaccination on 05-18-2007 at 05:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Salem
The others are correct. It is IMPOSSIBLE to check whether someone has blocked you.

Whether you are a 'hacker' or not.
RE: MSN Blocker checker, which works? by alltalk on 07-28-2007 at 06:47 AM

the only way probably is to make new account and add the other person.. then see if they are online or not..

RE: MSN Blocker checker, which works? by Cloudly on 07-28-2007 at 08:31 AM

^ Yep. and that's only going to work if they accept you anyway.
if someones blocked you thats their problem really, I wonder why its such a big deal.
I just delete someone if they dont come online in a week lol

RE: MSN Blocker checker, which works? by andrewdodd13 on 07-28-2007 at 11:06 AM

If you think someone's blocked you, there's a very easy way to find out if they have or not:

1) Go find them. If you only know them over the internet, you're best just to leave it. :P
2) Ask them. If they' haven't they'll probably be like "oh my, you're a bit obsessed over me". :P

RE: MSN Blocker checker, which works? by ChromeX on 08-03-2007 at 10:54 AM

or just register another msn address and add them to your list and see if they accept you..

RE: MSN Blocker checker, which works? by Oxy on 08-03-2007 at 12:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ChromeX
or just register another msn address and add them to your list and see if they accept you..
Already been suggested.

quote:
Originally posted by alltalk
the only way probably is to make new account and add the other person.. then see if they are online or not..

RE: MSN Blocker checker, which works? by annony on 09-24-2007 at 10:30 PM

Correct blockers dont work anymore, but depending on how well you know the person you can tell by thier viewing thier profile through mess.... when they are online next look at thier profile and take note of what you can see .... when you think you have been blocked check again ... you might notice you cant see everything you did before, this is because alot off peeps tend to make some parts of thier profile only visable to messenger ... so when they block you you cant see that part of the profile ... also when they come online again you could take another peek ... what you see under apearance isnt what you see in messanger if they have changed thier display name while you have been blocked you might get to see just what they have as a personal message ( this part depends on if the profile has been updated automatically as it can take a while to take affect )
And no i am not obsessive :P

RE: RE: MSN Blocker checker, which works? by ahmetgns on 10-03-2007 at 11:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by annony
Correct blockers dont work anymore, but depending on how well you know the person you can tell by thier viewing thier profile through mess.... when they are online next look at thier profile and take note of what you can see .... when you think you have been blocked check again ... you might notice you cant see everything you did before, this is because alot off peeps tend to make some parts of thier profile only visable to messenger ... so when they block you you cant see that part of the profile ... also when they come online again you could take another peek ... what you see under apearance isnt what you see in messanger if they have changed thier display name while you have been blocked you might get to see just what they have as a personal message ( this part depends on if the profile has been updated automatically as it can take a while to take affect )
And no i am not obsessive :P

woow, another one who has posted about this trick. I don't know if you have read this thread, but I recommend you to read it. Because actually you don't need to take notes about what you see in your contacts' profiles. Because Windows Live Profile page doesn't show the whole Messenger appearance part to the visitors if they're not allowed (in other words 'if they're blocked').

Some people can't get it worked here, but I'm sure it works and you can do it more easily because you are familiar with the trick ;)