Shoutbox

Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+---- Forum: Announcements & News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+----- Thread: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! (/showthread.php?tid=74507)

Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Patchou on 05-19-2007 at 06:58 AM

Messenger Plus! is 6 years old!:o)

Last year’s birthday event was somehow ignored because Messenger Plus! Live 4.00 was being prepared for its first public release. At the time I simply gave a couple of statistics but this year, I’m announcing something real, something big, big enough to celebrate 6 years of development and community support. As mentioned during the release of version 4.21, the current version of Messenger Plus! includes a special gold icon that you’ll find in your contact list. This icon gives you access to the special contest that was prepared exclusively for the event. We worked a month on this to make sure everybody would enjoy the game, here is the result.

The "Play and Win 6th Anniversary Contest" is a game of luck open to every user of Messenger Plus!. The rules are simple: click on the game grid (a big picture) randomly to find the hidden prizes. If you find a prize, you instantly win it, it’s that simple, and there is no catch whatsoever. The good part is that you can play for as many times as you like, for the whole duration of the contest! The total amount of prizes will be divided and distributed over a period of 3 weeks. The contest will start officially in a week from now, sometime during the weekend of the 26th, and the total set of rules will be made available at the same time. Don’t worry, a news post will be made as soon as the contest is activated. All you’ll need to do then is click on the gold Messenger Plus! icon so make sure you and your friends update to Messenger Plus! 4.21 as soon as possible!

And now, the one piece of information you really want to know: the prize list!

• 3 Xbox 360 Elite + 1 Xbox game of your choosing
    3 Nintendo Wii + 2 Wii games of your choosing + 1 additional Wii Remote and Nunchuck
  • 3 Playstation 3 60GB + 1 Playstation game of your choosing
  • 3 Wide Computer LCD Screen from Samsung, 20 inches wide, model 206BW
  • 30 Messenger Plus! shirt + Mug pack, special 6th anniversary edition
  • 90 Messenger Plus! shirt + Mousepad pack, special 6th anniversary edition
That’s more than 250 prizes organized in 132 individual prize packs which makes this contest the biggest game ever organised around Messenger, worldwide! now that’s something to be proud of :-). So sit back, prepare yourself for some long evenings of nonstop clicking and see you in a week!

[Image: contestprizes_forum.jpg]
by Fanta on 05-19-2007 at 07:01 AM

Happy Birthday :o) 

* Fanta pets Patchy
you will get older one day too <3

by prashker on 05-19-2007 at 07:01 AM

Good Luck ;o.

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Felu on 05-19-2007 at 07:10 AM

awesome :D. My birthday is just 8 day away :D. Happy Birthday to Plus! :D

Oh btw when i click the Gold Plus! Icon i get

quote:
---------------------------
Messenger Plus! Live
The Messenger Plus! server couldn't be contacted.
Please check your internet settings or try again later.
OK   

:P
RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by -dt- on 05-19-2007 at 07:25 AM

:D yay *wants another screen

quote:
Originally posted by ICD
:O i wish i could script, i want a ps 3=[
:-/ being able to click the mouse requires scripting now?
RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Kenji on 05-19-2007 at 07:25 AM

oh god, someone slap me :drool:

quote:
Originally posted by ICD
you dont need to script o.o
RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by albert on 05-19-2007 at 07:32 AM

I want an elite. :(

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by NanaFreak on 05-19-2007 at 07:42 AM

* NanaFreak slaps dazzy

* NanaFreak wants 20" widescreen :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Lourix on 05-19-2007 at 07:42 AM

Really looking forward to this contest, but I wonder how the prizes will be sent? Will we have to fill out a form or something like that?

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Kenji on 05-19-2007 at 07:47 AM

quote:
Originally posted by NanaFreak
* NanaFreak slaps dazzy

<3

* Kenji goes and gets a new mouse
quote:
Originally posted by Lourix
Really looking forward to this contest, but I wonder how the prizes will be sent? Will we have to fill out a form or something like that?
How else would they be sent to you? :-/
RE: RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by rav0 on 05-19-2007 at 08:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Felu
when i click the Gold Plus! Icon i get
quote:
Messenger Plus! Live
The Messenger Plus! server couldn't be contacted.
Please check your internet settings or try again later.
OK   

I get that as well. Clicking the icon does nothing for a while then about ten seconds and then that error appears.

quote:
Originally posted by -dt-
:D yay *wants another screen

quote:
Originally posted by ICD
:-/ being able to click the mouse requires scripting now?

Being able to cheat requires scripting (6).

quote:

No, they get emailed to you :p.
RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Chrono on 05-19-2007 at 08:21 AM

quote:
Yes, only if you win though (if you click a winning pixel, a form will pop up ;))
RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by vaccination on 05-19-2007 at 08:54 AM

Everyone saying the button doesn't work; that's cause contest starts in a week, read Patchou's post better :P

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou

The contest will start officially in a week from now, sometime during the weekend of the 26th

Anywho, contest looks great, I'm really excited :P

Good luck everyone =p

RE: RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by CookieRevised on 05-19-2007 at 09:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
Everyone saying the button doesn't work; that's cause contest starts in a week, read Patchou's post better :P
Not exactly.... those who said that in this thread recieved an error message, not the normal "contest starts in a few days" message.

The contest is still being set up and was just moved to its final server. This caused the error message saying "the server couldn't be contacted".

It is normal to recieve the message "contest starts in a few days", it is not normal (well... it was for a brief moment, but this hasn't been told in public) to recieve the error "server couldn't be contacted".
RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Zahid™ on 05-19-2007 at 09:09 AM

Can't wait, the prizes are great (y).

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by duck! on 05-19-2007 at 09:46 AM

Wow, I want a new shirt :P i dont mind what i get :P

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by vikke on 05-19-2007 at 09:56 AM

Actually, this seems to good to be true.

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by effection on 05-19-2007 at 10:04 AM

i want a ps3 :D

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by M73A on 05-19-2007 at 10:08 AM

..WOW were does all the money come from :|:|:|:| poxy little optional adware? :O

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by rix on 05-19-2007 at 10:18 AM

M73A, that's what sponsors are for. And as you can see, even installing Plus!'s sponsor for a short period can be worth winning something.

Anyway...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MESSENGER PLUS! [Image: bday.gif]

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by M73A on 05-19-2007 at 10:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by rix
M73A, that's what sponsors are for. And as you can see, even installing Plus!'s sponsor for a short period can be worth winning something.

prizes? thought it was patchous wages?
RE: RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by rix on 05-19-2007 at 10:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by M73A
quote:
Originally posted by rix

prizes? thought it was patchous wages?

quote:
You can thank Circle Dev, they are helping me for the prizes distributed in the contest.

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by M73A on 05-19-2007 at 10:39 AM

ahh i c. missed that bit.

Sorry ^_^

* M73A crosses fingers

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by TheGuruSupremacy on 05-19-2007 at 10:40 AM

*Happy BirthDay Plus!!!

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by aNILEator on 05-19-2007 at 10:44 AM

Will the mousemat be a 6th anniversary edition too? the prize shown in picture is a normal mosemat :P

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Choli on 05-19-2007 at 11:31 AM

happy birthday, Plus! :banana:

quote:
Originally posted by rav0
Being able to cheat requires scripting
you'd better not to cheat. Patchou will check all winner clicks with the server logs and will disqualify immediately anyone who cheats.:) Just don't spend this week thinking how you could cheat the contest :P
RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by foaly on 05-19-2007 at 11:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Choli
happy birthday, Plus! :banana:

quote:
you'd better not to cheat. Patchou will check all winner clicks with the server logs and will disqualify immediately anyone who cheats.:) Just don't spend this week thinking how you could cheat the contest :P

damn...
* foaly deletes allpixels.ahk
ok no autohotkeyscript then...
too bad really want to win something :D
o and btw happy bday plus!
RE: RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by rav0 on 05-19-2007 at 11:49 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Choli
quote:
Well, I'll do the thinking, but I won't do the cheating :).
RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Discrate on 05-19-2007 at 12:07 PM

quote:
Messenger Plus! is 6 years old!:o)

Last year’s birthday event was somehow ignored because Messenger Plus! Live 4.00 was being prepared for its first public release. At the time I simply gave a couple of statistics but this year, I’m announcing something real, something big, big enough to celebrate 6 years of development and community support. As mentioned during the release of version 4.21, the current version of Messenger Plus! includes a special gold icon that you’ll find in your contact list. This icon gives you access to the special contest that was prepared exclusively for the event. We worked a month on this to make sure everybody would enjoy the game, here is the result.

The "Play and Win 6th Anniversary Contest" is a game of luck open to every user of Messenger Plus!. The rules are simple: click on the game grid (a big picture) randomly to find the hidden prizes. If you find a prize, you instantly win it, it’s that simple, and there is no catch whatsoever. The good part is that you can play for as many times as you like, for the whole duration of the contest! The total amount of prizes will be divided and distributed over a period of 3 weeks. The contest will start officially in a week from now, sometime during the weekend of the 26th, and the total set of rules will be made available at the same time. Don’t worry, a news post will be made as soon as the contest is activated. All you’ll need to do then is click on the gold Messenger Plus! icon so make sure you and your friends update to Messenger Plus! 4.21 as soon as possible!

And now, the one piece of information you really want to know: the prize list!
  • 3 Xbox 360 Elite + 1 Xbox game of your choosing
    3 Nintendo Wii + 2 Wii games of your choosing + 1 additional Wii Remote and Nunchuck
  • 3 Playstation 3 60GB + 1 Playstation game of your choosing
  • 3 Wide Computer LCD Screen from Samsung, 20 inches wide, model 206BW
  • 30 Messenger Plus! shirt + Mug pack, special 6th anniversary edition
  • 90 Messenger Plus! shirt + Mousepad pack, special 6th anniversary edition
That’s more than 250 prizes organized in 132 individual prize packs which makes this contest the biggest game ever organised around Messenger, worldwide! now that’s something to be proud of :-). So sit back, prepare yourself for some long evenings of nonstop clicking and see you in a week!

[Image: contestprizes_forum.jpg]

YAY! happy birthday Messenger plus! i better win a prize! i want the xbox360 elite or the ps3 :P
RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Nagamasa on 05-19-2007 at 12:14 PM

:-o that is HOT!

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Aardvark on 05-19-2007 at 12:23 PM

OMG sweeeeet

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Shezi on 05-19-2007 at 12:48 PM

i can't play.. when i click on the golden icon it says The contest is still being prepared and will start soon! Please check back in a couple of days.

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by rix on 05-19-2007 at 01:02 PM

Shezi, you know that nobody can't play right now, don't you?

quote:
The contest will start officially in a week from now, sometime during the weekend of the 26th, and the total set of rules will be made available at the same time.

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Shezi on 05-19-2007 at 01:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by rix
The contest will start officially in a week from now, sometime during the weekend of the 26th, and the total set of rules will be made available at the same time.
ooh ohk .. thnx.. :) i was afraid that u will win all the prizes and i would have nothing to win.. hehe.. just kidding..
well thanks .. my exams will also finish on 24 so i can play as much as i want.. ;)
RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Matti on 05-19-2007 at 01:33 PM

So we'll just have to check every pixel on the screen looking for prizes? Luckily I'm on a 1680*1050 screen, muwhaha! :refuck:

Let the mass mouse-clicking start! :D

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Eddie on 05-19-2007 at 02:06 PM

WOW, Those are some AWESOME prizes, lots of money got into this competition i see, congratulations Patchou and Messenger Plus (Live!) for 6 Years and Many More! :D

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Lou on 05-19-2007 at 02:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mattike
So we'll just have to check every pixel on the screen looking for prizes? Luckily I'm on a 1680*1050 screen, muwhaha! :refuck:

Let the mass mouse-clicking start! :D
That really won't help you:P I promise;)

quote:
Originally posted by -dt-
yay *wants another screen
You don't need a 4th screen!

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by EBFL on 05-19-2007 at 02:37 PM

YAY FOR PATCHOU <3

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Lauren1984 on 05-19-2007 at 02:56 PM

Those prizes are ultra sexy!!!!!!!!!

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by absorbation on 05-19-2007 at 03:37 PM

I want to finish my exams with a prise :banana:

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by prashker on 05-19-2007 at 03:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by absorbation

I want to finish school with a prize :banana:
RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by EBFL on 05-19-2007 at 04:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
quote:
Originally posted by absorbation

I want to finish school with a prize :banana:
I want to finish something with a prize :banana:
RE: RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Patchou on 05-19-2007 at 04:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by aNILEator
Will the mousemat be a 6th anniversary edition too? the prize shown in picture is a normal mosemat :P

The text in the shirts and the mousepad (next to "Messenger Plus! Live" has been changed too, it's just that the mousepad only has the new text, not the new logo (it didn't look that good).

I'll post bigger pictures of the new shirts, I really like them (yellow on black looks sweet).
RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Rolando on 05-19-2007 at 05:00 PM

I just want the Wii :D

Told you guys it would be something to look forward to ;)

Btw Patch, maybe you should add a MP!L mouse so people can use it when they break theirs :D lol :p

Besides, the contest is out on my bday, so I should win (a)

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Keikonium on 05-19-2007 at 05:44 PM

Awesome, I am really looking forward to the contest! I'd love to win the screen :). Mine that I use is probably gonna go soon... it buzzes annoyingly, and I have no money to get a new one :\. A PS3 or 360 would be cool too tho :].

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Jimbo on 05-19-2007 at 06:28 PM

yay, i cant wait for the contest :P

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Menthix on 05-19-2007 at 06:35 PM

I can't wait for the public bunnies contest :p

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Voldemort on 05-19-2007 at 06:44 PM

I just won.

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by warmth on 05-19-2007 at 06:45 PM

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!!! TANTI AGURI!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Bionic on 05-19-2007 at 09:47 PM

Happy Birthday Messenger Plus! :D

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by High Speed Chaser on 05-20-2007 at 01:36 AM

[Image: bday.gif] Plus!

Thank you Patchou and when you go home tonight you know you've made a difference!

I'm really unlucky so I guess I won't win, oh well
* High Speed Chaser sighs.

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by MicroWay on 05-20-2007 at 05:41 AM

Hello!!!
Congrats Patchou!!!
Happy Birthday Plus! :)

I don't know if I'll win the contest, but I'll try it (Y)
* MicroWay likes the contest/idea!!!

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by x2zen on 05-20-2007 at 07:14 AM

Happy Birthday Plus!
Let's hope you stay around for another 6 years!

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Phillip on 05-20-2007 at 09:06 AM

I want the coffee mug..!!1

Yay for Patchou

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Thor on 05-20-2007 at 09:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by x2zen
Happy Birthday Plus!
Let's hope you stay around for another 6 years!
To be honest, that would be the best prize of all! :D
RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Pyroteq on 05-20-2007 at 10:03 AM

Happy bday plus!
Congradulations on such a sucessfull 6 years Patchou.
Cant wait to play this!

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Lou on 05-20-2007 at 02:43 PM

Hey Patchou, one more thing, shouldn't this "6" celebration require a song? Just like when Plus! became compatible to "MSN Messenger 6"? ;)

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by wolfeboy100 on 05-20-2007 at 03:27 PM

i cant wait till it starts

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Punk_Out on 05-21-2007 at 10:06 PM

Hope I win something, but I bet most of us are hoping!

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Predator04 on 05-21-2007 at 10:50 PM

Sweet happy birthday! cant wait to win something! GL all!

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by xJ + on 05-22-2007 at 05:46 AM

woot! happy 6th birthday MsgPlus! Live =D
can't wait for the game to start.

Shipping method-interntional? by An00bis on 05-23-2007 at 04:15 PM

I'll join the massive 6th birthday congratulations on this thread, but I'd like to slip in a little question before I join the massive clicking to follow - how exactly will the prizes be shipped? Will they ship internationally?

I'd hate to click until my eyes bleed and win a prize that will never get shipped to me :S

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Menthix on 05-23-2007 at 04:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by An00bis
how exactly will the prizes be shipped? Will they ship internationally?
Free international shipping.
RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by An00bis on 05-23-2007 at 05:37 PM

:o:D:clap::grin:(B)

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Pyroteq on 05-25-2007 at 07:25 AM

...So its 'That' weekend now...

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by hmaster on 05-25-2007 at 08:18 AM

Have a little patience :P

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by CookieRevised on 05-25-2007 at 09:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Pyroteq
It is not weekend. It is even only just turned friday where Patchou lives.

The contest will only be open when you see the game dialog when you click the yellow Plus! icon in Messenger. Not any sooner.
RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by markee on 05-25-2007 at 09:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
quote:
Originally posted by Pyroteq
It is not weekend. It is even only just turned friday where Patchou lives.

The contest will only be open when you see the game dialog when you click the yellow Plus! icon in Messenger. Not any sooner.
.... which should be about the time when Patchou makes an announcement about the game being open.
RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Pyroteq on 05-25-2007 at 10:37 AM

Wow hey i was just joking it wasnt a serious complaint.

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by rix on 05-25-2007 at 12:04 PM

Hah, that's the thing with living in Australia. :D

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by marissa on 05-25-2007 at 05:13 PM

aw i dont even get to play.
:sad:
stupid internet... :dodgy:
well yay 6 years \o/
Patchou, postpone it to next weekend :sad:

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by John Anderton on 05-25-2007 at 05:59 PM

Screen for me plzkthx :DD
gogo Patchy :D
Happy birthday Plus! You're now old enough to drink e-alcohol :o

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Flash on 05-26-2007 at 08:41 PM

when when WHENNNNNNNNNN!?

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Vazza on 05-26-2007 at 09:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Flash26
when when WHENNNNNNNNNN!?
WHEN it's ready and not before hand
RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by lrac522 on 05-26-2007 at 09:14 PM

OMG! I would be so happy to win a prize especially the T-shirt.

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Flash on 05-26-2007 at 09:42 PM

OMG i want this start!

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by rix on 05-26-2007 at 10:36 PM

Flash, patience is a virtue, like one Estonian proverb says.

Soon, soon enough, my friend. :)

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by marc87 on 05-26-2007 at 10:40 PM

im playing now :D it keeps coming up a blank blue  screen though

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by hadex on 05-26-2007 at 10:43 PM

just registered to ask about that blue screen, is that server overload or what? XD

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by ehbk2006 on 05-26-2007 at 10:46 PM

Yeah some bandwith problems, but works fine.

[Image: banana_pajama.gif]
Hunting in the night @ (xx), clicking 24/7 ;)

Edit: It sometimes says: An error occured while accessing the database (too many users are playing, sorry :).
Please try again later.

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by NiteMare on 05-26-2007 at 10:49 PM

its probualy just a server overload, consitering the # of players when from 13 to 2,200 in ~60 seconds

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by hadex on 05-26-2007 at 10:53 PM

ah just that, no prob, i'll keep playing, even tough i fail all the time, this will keep me entertained XD

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by marc87 on 05-26-2007 at 11:07 PM

its actually quite boring tbh

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by hadex on 05-26-2007 at 11:18 PM

somebody won something, damn im curious XD

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by marc87 on 05-26-2007 at 11:20 PM

lmao chances of finding somthing in that pic is slim

RE: RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by t2t2 on 05-26-2007 at 11:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by marc87
lmao chances of finding somthing in that pic is slim

Actualy its 12170,(45) to 1 (Amount of pixels (535500) * prizes left)

PS. DIGGGG!!!!:D
RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Vazza on 05-26-2007 at 11:33 PM

yeah.....So your possibility of winning is slim...it's the same with the lottery! Unless your a psychic! of course. But this is something different from your usual contests

* Vazza applauds patchou

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by marc87 on 05-26-2007 at 11:34 PM

true but ull either win or die of boredom or get square eyes xD  but thats a chance im willing to take ;)

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by hadex on 05-27-2007 at 12:02 AM

another prize won damn XDDD im more curious now xd

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by marc87 on 05-27-2007 at 12:14 AM

the bad thing is we have all proberly put our mouse over the right co-ordinates and not  clicked it  XD

only 40 left now

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by silkysmooth69 on 05-27-2007 at 10:36 AM

can we have some kinds clues or summit been on there hours now lol

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Volv on 05-27-2007 at 10:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by silkysmooth69
can we have some kinds clues or summit been on there hours now lol
Well you've got about 6 days left (Y) Have fun :p
RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Lauren1984 on 05-27-2007 at 10:43 AM

Am back and playing againnnnnnnn

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by absorbation on 05-27-2007 at 10:45 AM

I think the prises are going a little too quickly :P

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Kenji on 05-27-2007 at 10:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by t2t2
Actualy its 12170,(45) to 1 (Amount of pixels (535500) * prizes left)

PS. DIGGGG!!!!:D
Noo, because more people will play then we will have less chances of winning >_>
RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by silkysmooth69 on 05-27-2007 at 10:46 AM

is there any clues between the same pictures on the competition?

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Phillip on 05-27-2007 at 10:49 AM

No it is all random. Read the Rules.

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Volv on 05-27-2007 at 10:49 AM

quote:
Originally posted by silkysmooth69
is there any clues between the same pictures on the competition?
Don't know exactly what you just said, but you should read the game Rules:
quote:
Originally posted by Rules
Prizes can be at any location in the entire grid. Pictures and drawings are not meant to represent visual clues or help players in any way.

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Lourix on 05-27-2007 at 11:35 AM

I have to admit its frustrating, so many pixels to click and so little time.

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by lachvogel on 05-27-2007 at 01:18 PM

Only 33 left.. :/

updated stats:

Currently, the chance of finding a prize is:

701*766 / prizes left (32)

1 in 31741.125

now only 32 left..

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by marc87 on 05-27-2007 at 01:18 PM

omg i go asleep for 7 hrs and only one  prize has been found bahahaha  *goes into clicking frenzy

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Phillip on 05-27-2007 at 01:21 PM

There are plenty of threads in Testing & Trashing where you can post useless information like this. This is why Patchou locked the other thread.

RE: Messenger Plus!'s birthday - Prizes! Lots of them! by Nagamasa on 05-27-2007 at 03:12 PM

Patch, do you mind putting more variety into the Sorry text? Its getting really repetitive here...