Shoutbox

IadHide5.dll...wtf is it ? :@ - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: IadHide5.dll...wtf is it ? :@ (/showthread.php?tid=74512)

IadHide5.dll...wtf is it ? :@ by Lux on 05-19-2007 at 11:45 AM

welll.......i looked with presec exporer. and it seams to be an logitech file....but it uses Opera, msn, ccleaner ( and the CCleaner doesn't like that f file, so neather do I ) , and even proecs expolrer, and ofc logitech files.....and yeah! it acces the nod32kui.exe
, and some more!
it stinks! wtf is it? i looked on the net too, and ewrybody was suspicius bout it......can't delete it, only way i think it's in safe mode, to find all IadHide5.dll files and rename them or tru to delete them........

and yeah.....i really have a bad filing that it's a keystroker......

so, does anyone knowes something...? or can u help me somehowe..?
PLS! thanks!

RE: IadHide5.dll...wtf is it ? :@ by Lux on 05-19-2007 at 12:09 PM

tryed that, doesn't work........try evrything..almosto...only to tru deleting in safe mode.............nothing else helps......
but is f*** stange that is accses the msn? what it have to do eith? and also nod32? im gonna so delete it.....

RE: IadHide5.dll...wtf is it ? :@ by CookieRevised on 05-19-2007 at 01:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Damokun
or yeh, delete it if you want (Smilie) But apparently it comes back once it's removed, so I'd go with the renaming thing =p
If it is set as a system component file, renaming it will do nothing, it will continue to work using the new name. If it is not set as a system component, renaming it will do just the same as removing it. If you rename such files, the host program, which is the one you need to kill/detele first, will simply create a new one.

So, you need to find out what other programs you have running which don't belong there and delete them all.

Do all this in safe mode to be sure.

Also, virus scanning, spyware scanning, etc, should always be done in safe mode for maximum result.
RE: IadHide5.dll...wtf is it ? :@ by Lux on 05-19-2007 at 02:15 PM

well........i done all of that while u wrote this...and, it worked, for a while......only option is to reinstal all the programs that use it....or if that don't works, ill reinstal the whole God damn system!

anyway, i managed to disable it, it isn't loaded into system, but it's still there....donoo....ill trt evrything i can.....
thank u !:D