Shoutbox

make msn messenger use mozilla and only mozilla? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: make msn messenger use mozilla and only mozilla? (/showthread.php?tid=74582)

make msn messenger use mozilla and only mozilla? by latinbeatz on 05-21-2007 at 05:49 PM

i have been browsing some forums on the web..but i havent been able to find an answer on how to stop msn's annoying stubbornes to keep using ugly ie explorer...

any help here? how do i block ie?? any script floating around that does the trick?

RE: make msn messenger use mozilla and only mozilla? by Oxy on 05-21-2007 at 06:00 PM

Stuffplug has this feature included afaik.

RE: make msn messenger use mozilla and only mozilla? by aNILEator on 05-21-2007 at 06:11 PM

Yup but I still get links open in IE when using stuffplug, they should so release an up to date version :(

RE: make msn messenger use mozilla and only mozilla? by vikke on 05-21-2007 at 06:14 PM

You have to use Mozilla as your default browser, to get the Stuffplug 3 feature work.

RE: make msn messenger use mozilla and only mozilla? by snAke_LeAder on 05-21-2007 at 07:24 PM

hmmm, i have firefox as default browser,...and be4 stuffplug was released,...livemessenger opened all links in ff

RE: make msn messenger use mozilla and only mozilla? by Rolando on 05-21-2007 at 10:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by snAke_LeAder
hmmm, i have firefox as default browser,...and be4 stuffplug was released,...livemessenger opened all links in ff

I don't think so :/

I really hope Patch adds this in a future build, as it is the only reason I've StuffPlug installed.
RE: make msn messenger use mozilla and only mozilla? by DarkGhost on 05-21-2007 at 11:10 PM

i have FF as default and it all opens in FF :)