Shoutbox

[Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending (/showthread.php?tid=74593)

[Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by prashker on 05-22-2007 at 02:11 AM

Hmmm, Sylar isen't dead :sad:.

Can't wait for Season 2, (Volume 2 and Heroes: Origins) :banana:.

How did you like the last episode :D.

[Image: Hirowned.jpg]
:lol:

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by Pinchichuv on 05-22-2007 at 04:12 AM

It was great, but i want to know what happened to Peter after he exploted, but i think that Peter's and Syler's fight was kind of disapoiting i wanted more fight, more blood and Syler dead :P

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by prashker on 05-22-2007 at 04:15 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Pinchichuv
It was great, but i want to know what happened to Peter after he exploted, but i think that Peter's and Syler's fight was kind of disapoiting i wanted more fight, more blood and Syler dead :P

Well after he exploded....he exploded :p.

And Sylar is not dead, did you see the blood trail that went into the sewer :p? Meaning he went down there.
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by Pinchichuv on 05-22-2007 at 04:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
Well after he exploded....he exploded .

And Sylar is not dead, did you see the blood trail that went into the sewer ? Meaning he went down there.

Peter is alive he has claire's power.

And maybe syler isn't dead, and do you remember what molly said? that  theres another guy more evil that syler or something like that

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by M73A on 05-22-2007 at 10:42 AM

OH MY GOD

pissed off had to goto school and take ICT AS exam before being able to watch it!

HOW COOL WAS THAT.
lol

I think Sylar will turn good at some point in season 2 to combat the guy mollie mentioned...

Peter should have just got sht by Claire and then Nathan wouldn't die... whos going to rule america?

YTF did Hiro go there? of all places!!

noooo not Parkman :(

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by kao on 05-22-2007 at 06:09 PM

Last episode was sweet, I like how they introduced the new bad guy (who knew Molly was thinking of him when she tried to find him) :gfdrin:

I hope the next season is as good =p

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by Vimto on 05-22-2007 at 06:53 PM

I want to see the last episodes :sad: Just watched episode 21. I hate/love the end of the episodes :tongue: they always leave you on a cliffhanger. Peter is hawt! Sylar is scary :sad:

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by toddy on 05-22-2007 at 06:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Vimto
I want to see the last episodes :sad: Just watched episode 21. I hate/love the end of the episodes :tongue: they always leave you on a cliffhanger. Peter is hawt! Sylar is scary :sad:
all episodes are on the net, just a case of finding them
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by M73A on 05-22-2007 at 07:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by toddy
quote:
Originally posted by Vimto
all episodes are on the net, just a case of finding them
my mate watched them all on dailymotion just search heroes i think!
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by Pyroteq on 05-23-2007 at 06:53 AM

next season will probly be about the new guy molly mentioned, but also i believe sylar might be back.. as you could see, his blood went into the sewer and there was a cockroach crawling there. They never showed body was never removed.. I dont quite remember him having the ability to uh, disintergrate and flow where ever he wants but hey whatever.

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by hmaster on 05-23-2007 at 08:45 AM

It's titled generations so it might be about past "heroes". I didn't really like the ending, not much of a fight and I guessed the flying-so-no1-will-die part before it happened ¬¬. Hopefully the next season brings some new cool heroes :D.

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by andrewdodd13 on 05-23-2007 at 09:33 AM

I'm still not convinced that Nathan had to die... I mean... Claire could've shot him, then they take his body to somewhere no one would get hurt but the explosion, and then revive him. :p

S2 looks good.

Dailymotion is bad. stage6.divx.com has much better quality videos.

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by toddy on 05-23-2007 at 09:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by andrewdodd13
I'm still not convinced that Nathan had to die... I mean... Claire could've shot him, then they take his body to somewhere no one would get hurt but the explosion, and then revive him. :p

S2 looks good.

Dailymotion is bad. stage6.divx.com has much better quality videos.
nathan will be alive i think....god only knows why he peter didn't just fly by himself tho
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by M73A on 05-23-2007 at 09:46 AM

quote:
stage6.divx.com
why have i only just heard of this site?!?!

HELL THIS SITE ROCKS!

Thanks!!!
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by hmaster on 05-23-2007 at 10:09 AM

quote:
Claire cannot revive other people, only herself. Linderman's the only person so far in the series that can revive but obviously he's dead. But yeah I agree, Peter can fly aswell, he could of just gone solo :S.

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by andrewdodd13 on 05-23-2007 at 10:52 AM

But Peter has revive powers... so as soon as he gets the bullet taken out the weak spot in his neck, he'd revive.

I also wondered why he didn't just fly off... but I get he couldn't concentrate with his glowy hands or something.

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by foaly on 05-23-2007 at 11:43 AM

I wonder what powers the parents have...
Ans peter couldn't do anything because he lost control...
Else he could go back to before humans existed (he has hiro's power) go boom and get back...
Don't think nathan will be dead...

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by bio_hazard13 on 05-24-2007 at 11:37 AM

Yeah i reckon nathan would have just flown him up and then peter would have told him to drop him, that he was about to blow, and thats what happened.

But i reckon we will find out more about the past and the powers of linderman, the petrellis and the guy peter was looking after (did not see that coming!!).  And hopefully more about the company and mrs petrelli and hiro's fathers involvement with that.

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by Volv on 05-24-2007 at 12:33 PM

Did anyone else think that it was a bit strange that Hiro's dad told him (in the previous episode) that he's been waiting for a Nakamura to rise to great power or something, and he didn't expect it to be Hiro?
To me, that sounds as though he has been waiting around for a long time and has watched many generations of Nakamura pass. Also, the fact that he knows so much about the sword (he used to tell him bedtime stories about it) somewhat suggests to me that he (Hiro's dad) is in fact the famous legend which he tells about.

If you look at the face of the Japanese warrior at the end of this episode (which wields Hiro's sword) he also seems to resemble Hiro's father. Perhaps his father (if that's who he really is) has some sort of time-travel power like Hiro, or he can live for a very long time?

Just a theory I thought of...

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by bio_hazard13 on 05-24-2007 at 01:02 PM

Well i was reading the whole wikipedia entry/entries about heroes, or it might have been on the nbc website, cant remember which but at the very end of the bit about Hiro's bad, whatever his name is, it said he was kensei, that old warrior in the famous legend

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by Volv on 05-24-2007 at 01:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by bio_hazard13
Well i was reading the whole wikipedia entry/entries about heroes, or it might have been on the nbc website, cant remember which but at the very end of the bit about Hiro's bad, whatever his name is, it said he was kensei, that old warrior in the famous legend
Way to ruin my joy at having l33t detective skills lol
RE: RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by bio_hazard13 on 05-24-2007 at 01:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Volv
quote:
Originally posted by bio_hazard13
Way to ruin my joy at having l33t detective skills lol

Well, I have to admit that i thought exactly the same thing before reading that, and having watched that episode again, the samurai at the end does really look like Hiro's dad, so i reckon we are right, even knowing that you can trust wikipedia completely
RE: RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by Volv on 05-24-2007 at 01:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by kao
Last episode was sweet, I like how they introduced the new bad guy (who knew Molly was thinking of him when she tried to find him) :gfdrin:

I hope the next season is as good =p

I thought it was a really lame and inappropriate way of introducing a new villain for the next season - it just popped out of nowhere for no reason whatsoever...

It seemed like an attempt to get fans talking and coming up with theories about it but it just sucked. Silly Lost wannabes :p
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by kao on 05-24-2007 at 05:22 PM

quote:
But Peter has revive powers... so as soon as he gets the bullet taken out the weak spot in his neck, he'd revive.
Weak spot? the only way he (or Claire) stays dead is if something is stuck in the brain (like when Claire got the stick stuck in her head, she only came back to life after it got removed in the post mortem), Peter only came back after the Glass was removed from his brain.

It's not a 'weak spot', it's a brain =p
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by hmaster on 05-24-2007 at 10:11 PM

Another odd thing is that Hiro learnt all that sword fighting in a few hours?!
Peter and Nathan are definitely not dead but Parkman and D.L are most probably *-).

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by prashker on 05-24-2007 at 10:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by hmaster
Peter and Nathan are definitely not dead but Parkman and D.L are most probably *-).

Chinese/Japanese people can do anything.
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes Season 1 Ending by Pyroteq on 05-26-2007 at 08:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
quote:
Originally posted by hmaster

Chinese/Japanese people can do anything.
Besides drive.