Shoutbox

now or when i need help for msn please please reply as fast you can - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: now or when i need help for msn please please reply as fast you can (/showthread.php?tid=74660)

now or when i need help for msn please please reply as fast you can by tosikosi on 05-24-2007 at 04:50 PM

When i try to sign in in windows live messenger its troubleshooting and when i click repair everything says that is ok but repeats that everytime.I tried to sign in in windows messenger but it wont.I reinstalled windows live messenger and it wont sign in me please help please:$

i tried the thread "Possible solutions for "We were unable to sign you in to .NET Messenger" (0x81000370)" but didnt helped me i need some serios help

RE: now or when i need help for msn please please reply as fast you can by CookieRevised on 05-24-2007 at 05:49 PM

Start by stating what error message you got.
And what version of Messenger do you use?

RE: now or when i need help for msn please please reply as fast you can by tosikosi on 05-24-2007 at 05:51 PM

i use the newest msn 8.1 and i get troubleshooting everytime  i try to sign in .Everything says that is ok but doesent works