Shoutbox

Create shortcut for sign-in - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Create shortcut for sign-in (/showthread.php?tid=74691)

Create shortcut for sign-in by ryanh_106 on 05-25-2007 at 11:12 PM

Hey guys.

Ok first of all... how amazing is Polygamy as provided by Plus! I had heard about it before but never had any use for it. Well I decided this week to create a seperate, more professional, windows live account for my new business which naturally led to the idea of having two instances of messenger running.

I am now (obviously) going to town with the idea and want to know if it is possible to create a shortcut to WLM that will launch it an sign it in to a specific account.

Account 1 is set to autosign in when messenger launches at startup, Account 2 has all its details saved.

Cheers

RE: Create shortcut for sign-in by MattyRid on 05-25-2007 at 11:26 PM

normally you just use the "Automatically Sign In" for which ever account you want to be using. To put it into place, just choose the account and choose "Automatically Sign Me In" and it will do it by itself*. And then once your done you can remove the tick by just canceling the sign in process and then remove the tick from "Automatically Sign Me In"

N.B:
* This only works properly for 1 account and 1 account only regardless if ploygamy is enabled or not.