Shoutbox

open same messenger on different computers - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: open same messenger on different computers (/showthread.php?tid=74702)

open same messenger on different computers by iceman2225 on 05-26-2007 at 01:55 PM

hey all ..
is there a way to open many MSN messengers for the same account on many computers without being disconnected from one and showing the message that u r signed in into different computer..etc, i mean to use same account on many computers and don't get disconnected from any of them
and thanx

RE: open same messenger on different computers by Volv on 05-26-2007 at 02:05 PM

Nope, protocol restriction.

RE: open same messenger on different computers by iceman2225 on 05-26-2007 at 02:09 PM

there must be something dude, i heard at some forums before that they solved it but really i don't forget ,,thanx

RE: open same messenger on different computers by markee on 05-26-2007 at 02:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by iceman2225
there must be something dude, i heard at some forums before that they solved it but really i don't forget ,,thanx
No, there is no way, this cannot be solved and if someone says they can then they are lying.  The protocol does not allow you to do this, the microsoft servers boot the older one off when the newer one logs in, there is no way around this unless you hack the microsoft servers themselves.