Shoutbox

Nokia Rock Up An Play - Win 2 VIP tickets and/or Play at Download Yourselves! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Nokia Rock Up An Play - Win 2 VIP tickets and/or Play at Download Yourselves! (/showthread.php?tid=74742)

Nokia Rock Up An Play - Win 2 VIP tickets and/or Play at Download Yourselves! by aNILEator on 05-27-2007 at 11:29 AM

Nokia are Running a competition to win 2 VIP tickets to Download Festival, also if you're in a band  video yourselves playing and upload the video to their site and you could even be playing at download festival on their stage!

You can also download some stuff from their site free to your phone if it's compatible

You have to register for the competition and the link is here. (NO CLAY INVOLVED!!!!)

[Image: nrup.png]

There must be some people with bands on here.... or who just want to come to download

RE: Nokia Rock Up An Play - Win 2 VIP tickets and/or Play at Download Yourselves! by Pyroteq on 05-27-2007 at 12:07 PM

I could do both, personally id rather just go to download.
Unfortunatley, i live in Australia.

RE: Nokia Rock Up An Play - Win 2 VIP tickets and/or Play at Download Yourselves! by aNILEator on 05-27-2007 at 05:14 PM

People from Australia come over all the time!

RE: Nokia Rock Up An Play - Win 2 VIP tickets and/or Play at Download Yourselves! by Pyroteq on 05-28-2007 at 05:50 AM

Yeah im 16 i cant really afford that.
What i ment was so i therefore cant enter the competition