Shoutbox

Post the new things you've found in WLM 8.5 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Post the new things you've found in WLM 8.5 (/showthread.php?tid=74866)

Post the new things you've found in WLM 8.5 by Nathan on 05-30-2007 at 03:31 PM

Yeah well the title explains it all really,
today I found that you have to double click to eniciate a file transfer.

What about your finds?

RE: Post the new things you've found in WLM 8.5 by Sunshine on 05-30-2007 at 03:35 PM

That version is NOT released to the public so i suggest keepin that to yourselves instead of posting here.

RE: Post the new things you've found in WLM 8.5 by Oxy on 05-30-2007 at 03:35 PM

I've found out about the new fitting-into-vista design (haven't found much else)

I hope there isn't going to be this sort of hype every version.

RE: Post the new things you've found in WLM 8.5 by Nathan on 05-30-2007 at 03:35 PM

Nah the reason I posted was becuase there doesnt seem to be any new features so If you do indeed find them then you can post it here.

RE: Post the new things you've found in WLM 8.5 by EBFL on 05-30-2007 at 03:43 PM

Someone told me the 'Send' and 'Search' buttons are smaller and the corners are rounded :P

RE: Post the new things you've found in WLM 8.5 by Nathan on 05-30-2007 at 03:47 PM

indeed they are, and there placed differently on the window box.
and the Last mesage is placed diferently

RE: Post the new things you've found in WLM 8.5 by albert on 05-30-2007 at 05:00 PM

If what I read is correct, then the version doesn't have much difference, except for a new design, a little sharing folders alteration and a lot of bugs being fixes.