Shoutbox

English to scouse deleting problem desperately need help - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: English to scouse deleting problem desperately need help (/showthread.php?tid=74880)

English to scouse deleting problem desperately need help by antk on 05-30-2007 at 10:02 PM

[font=Times New Roman][size=2][color=black] I was looking at the Fun scripts and saw an english to scouse script. I downloaded it for a joke, got bored and tried to delete it. It does not, however, appear in the dropdown box and when I searched it I was able to delete it. I tried a conversation but it was still translating my writing to scouse. Any ideas on how to fix it?

RE: English to scouse deleting problem desperately need help by Oxy on 05-30-2007 at 10:05 PM

Preferences > Scripts > select from list and remove?

RE: English to scouse deleting problem desperately need help by Rolando on 05-30-2007 at 10:06 PM

Go to plus! > Preferences > scripts > and remove it from there. If not, go to your system folder C:/ and look for program files, then Messenger Plus! > Scripts , and delete it there. (have messenger closed for this)

RE: English to scouse deleting problem desperately need help by antk on 05-30-2007 at 10:19 PM

Yay. Tried the first thing, it said some files are being used or are locked and therefore it wouldn't delete them, but when i tried the second one the folder wasn't there and I can speak normal again. Thank you both!

RE: English to scouse deleting problem desperately need help by CookieRevised on 05-31-2007 at 12:01 AM

Complete detailed and proper way to remove scripts (in all situations):
CookieRevised's reply to Uninstalling scripts....

RE: RE: English to scouse deleting problem desperately need help by deAd on 05-31-2007 at 12:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by q25
If not, go to your system folder C:/ and look for program files, then Messenger Plus! > Scripts , and delete it there. (have messenger closed for this)

Don't ever do this to remove a script, there is more script information left and so this does not actually remove it completely.