Shoutbox

I need somebody who writes down a lyrik for me! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: I need somebody who writes down a lyrik for me! (/showthread.php?tid=74978)

I need somebody who writes down a lyrik for me! by LeMzlipkin on 06-02-2007 at 11:50 AM

Hello :)

I've a song where the singer is speaking very fast so I can't understand all words. Ordinarily this is no problem, but for this song there is no lyrik in the internet and I also can't find die singer.

I'm a German and not able to do well English. Hence, I search somebody who has time for me briefly to writes down the lyric of this song in English.

If you liked to help me, answer here please.
Then I will let you the song come up.

Thanks =)

RE: I need somebody who writes down a lyrik for me! by Phillip on 06-02-2007 at 12:27 PM

And this song is called..?

RE: I need somebody who writes down a lyrik for me! by LeMzlipkin on 06-02-2007 at 03:23 PM

This would like to know everybody.
Nobody believes me that one can't find it.

But I can be taught with pleasure :)

Gina D. - You

RE: I need somebody who writes down a lyrik for me! by somelauw on 06-05-2007 at 05:55 PM

Give us the name of the song, give us the artist or give us the song itself.
Do you mean this song?
http://www.lyrics007.com/G%20Gina%20Lyrics/I%20Be...0You%20Lyrics.html

RE: I need somebody who writes down a lyrik for me! by hanami7 on 06-05-2007 at 07:42 PM

Maybe another can help ya'know ;)

That your favourites' song may be love someone too.

RE: I need somebody who writes down a lyrik for me! by saralk on 06-05-2007 at 07:45 PM

If you don't tell us what the song is, we can't help you with the lyrics

RE: I need somebody who writes down a lyrik for me! by LeMzlipkin on 06-05-2007 at 09:48 PM

@somelauw
No that is not the song.

Author: Gina Dee
Titel: You

I don't know whether I may suspend the song here, with regard to copyright infringement.

I do it, if forbade, extinguish please.

Because nobody knows the singer, nobody will hardly probably complain.

I think 7MB are too big, so I need you E-Mailadresses.