Shoutbox

How to unlock - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: How to unlock (/showthread.php?tid=74994)

How to unlock by KewlPink on 06-02-2007 at 10:51 PM

I just installed Messenger Plus and I'm really stupid and don't know how to unlock it when I just tried out how to lock it :) Please help lol.

RE: How to unlock by Nathan on 06-02-2007 at 10:52 PM

There's a little icon in the taskbar, it looks like a hardrive with a pipe and a yellow center, double click on this.

RE: How to unlock by prashker on 06-02-2007 at 10:53 PM

[Image: Messengerlock.png]

Double Click the Circled Object.

RE: How to unlock by qgroessl on 06-02-2007 at 11:07 PM

You might have to hold ctrl while you double click, depending on the preference you chose and the version of Msgplus! you're using.

RE: How to unlock by MattyRid on 06-02-2007 at 11:51 PM

why not just post this?

quote:
Originally posted by MattyRid
If you locked your Messenger by accident and don't know how to get it back, look for a new icon in your notification area (bottom right; by the clock). It usually looks like a grey disk with tubes/pipes underneath. If you hover your mouse over it, you will see 'Windows Live Messenger'. If you still can't spot it, here's how it should look like: [Image: 4gdm8ol.png] -- Double click this icon to bring your Messenger back. If that doesn't help hold "Ctrl" while you double click

I saves the 3 posts you guys just made :P
RE: How to unlock by qgroessl on 06-05-2007 at 01:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MattyRid
I saves the 3 posts you guys just made

You know... if I would've seen this thread before the first two answers, I would've posted all that... but they already told him  everything except for pressing ctrl... so It didn't pay for me to type all that.