Shoutbox

Latest Messenger Plus does not seem to work on my Windows Messenger 8.1 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Latest Messenger Plus does not seem to work on my Windows Messenger 8.1 (/showthread.php?tid=75050)

Latest Messenger Plus does not seem to work on my Windows Messenger 8.1 by yappy on 06-04-2007 at 11:28 AM

I am not sure why after downloading the latest version - it does not reflect on my Windows messenger?

I used the previous versions and it was fine till I cleverly accepted an update MSN Messenger version recently and thus began the current problem I have todate.

No matter what I do, uninstall or re-install either Live Messenger or Messenger Plus - I still cannot activate Msg Plus. I love this tool so much now I am really upset I cannot enjoy the latest version.

Pls advise

RE: Latest Messenger Plus does not seem to work on my Windows Messenger 8.1 by Volv on 06-04-2007 at 11:33 AM

Which version of MsgPlus are you using? You need to download MsgPlus! Live (the latest version at the time of writing this post is 4.22.274).