Shoutbox

CeX Clone Script - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: CeX Clone Script (/showthread.php?tid=75072)

CeX Clone Script by pedro_cesar on 06-05-2007 at 05:18 AM

Hey everyone, I want to inform that my script have been uploaded to the Data Base, for those of you interested in the "mockers and content stealer" section: continue on, for the rest, do as you wish.

First I wanna congratulate the Huhu Clone Script -submitted by Manix- since that's where I learned all the basics for this script.

Cex Clone is a script that basically does the same as every other clone tool, except this one ALSO does it recurrently (every two seconds), so you don't have to keep up with the mocked one.

This is the first script I submmit, and I will improve it; since it doesn't have an interface yet, I'm working on it though.

Now enjoy:
Download Cex Clone

RE: CeX Clone Script by Huhu_Manix on 06-05-2007 at 09:43 AM

Thx :P

You said : "but it won't do when the script itself starts, so (after you import it) you either restart msn or type "/backup"".

So you can try to add these lines in your script :

code:
function OnEvent_Initialize(MessengerStart){
if(!MessengerStart)OnEvent_SigninReady(Messenger.MyEmail);
}

RE: CeX Clone Script by pedro_cesar on 06-05-2007 at 01:35 PM

Thanks, I just did it,  I know submmiting updates is different from submmiting the scripts the first time...

How do I submmit the update now?

RE: CeX Clone Script by roflmao456 on 06-05-2007 at 09:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by pedro_cesar
Thanks, I just did it,  I know submmiting updates is different from submmiting the scripts the first time...

How do I submmit the update now?

you submit the same whole thing (change if you want)

then after you put at the end

Update to: [URL OF OLD VERSION]
RE: CeX Clone Script by Menthix on 06-05-2007 at 09:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by roflmao456
you submit the same whole thing
Actually, you only have to submit the fields that were changed, so in most cases that will be the new .plsc file and the version number (and maybe updated description/screenshot). And indeed the URL of what script it is an update to.
RE: CeX Clone Script by pedro_cesar on 06-06-2007 at 04:43 AM

Submitted, now it's just wait for it to be approved.

But.... When it is approved..... the downloads and the rating it had.... stays or is it reset?

RE: CeX Clone Script by Stealth1995 on 01-03-2009 at 07:13 AM

I have just downloaded CeX and it works good... only wen i try to unclone it doesn't unclone every thing... just my name... Help plz!!!

RE: CeX Clone Script by pedro_cesar on 01-06-2009 at 04:10 AM

It would be great if you could give me the output on the scripts debug window. I do not code anymore for this application, but I sure want to maintain happy those who support my work.

BTW... im glad u liked it xD

RE: CeX Clone Script by pedro_cesar on 05-04-2009 at 07:10 PM

Update v3.0 submitted. Waiting for approval.

Added functionality of temporal clone with /cloneT command.
Ex.: /cloneT test message

That will send "test message" to the person you are talking to under his/her nickName (there's small delay that I have to work on).

This functionality has been added from usay script. (Really nice work Michael!).

Group functionality may be added later on.

Code is now easier to read and more efficient (faster and less resources consuming, not taking into account new features though).

RE: CeX Clone Script by 6969willwill on 05-05-2009 at 12:06 PM

thx, i can never have too many cloning scripts :D.

is it possible, for these scripts to copy their font as well? like messenger discovery does?

RE: CeX Clone Script by Volv on 05-05-2009 at 12:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by pedro_cesar
Submitted, now it's just wait for it to be approved.

But.... When it is approved..... the downloads and the rating it had.... stays or is it reset?
Nothing will be changed apart from what you ask to have changed :)

PS: Thanks to Menthix, our friendly neighbourhood script manager.
RE: CeX Clone Script by pedro_cesar on 05-08-2009 at 12:06 AM

For what I know... you can't (somebody correct me if I'm wrong).

I realized USay is using a .dll developed by the author(s) and a function called "Suggest Font" or something like that. Maybe they're trying to use their own method.

You could try and download USay script and see if it works x u.

BTW the script has been updated... It would be nice if you guys could check it out... sometimes it's happened to me that when I use the /cloneT command when I logg out and back in, I find the nickname to be the one I used /cloneT on (even though, of course, the nickname switched back to mine).

And yes. Keep up the good work Menthix (y) (2 thumbs up).

RE: CeX Clone Script by 6969willwill on 05-08-2009 at 11:50 AM

ima get this now and try it out for you. i have usay and it doesn't clone their text. so if it is possible, that would be awesome feature for you to add.

/coneT dont work for me. it changes my name, but then it changes my name back and says what i wanted it to say under my normal name.

RE: CeX Clone Script by lolspeach on 05-09-2009 at 03:34 PM

does this script save stolen DPs?
becuase whenever i run the steal all button nothing is saved in the folder :S

RE: CeX Clone Script by pedro_cesar on 05-09-2009 at 09:58 PM

I will change the algorithm I use for sending the message, I thought something like that coud happen because it is timmed...

As for the pictures; yes, it should save them to the folder, make sure you have write permissions to that folder... if it doesn't still work, can you please tell what user are you logged in as? or the permissions of that user...?

RE: RE: CeX Clone Script by pedro_cesar on 09-06-2009 at 06:22 PM

Hi all, I am now working on this algorithm... and seem to have encountered an issue... I have this bit of code:

code:
case "/cloneT":
    con_inf = ChatWndTemp.Contacts;
    var e = new Enumerator (con_inf);
    var Cnt = e.item();

temp_NN = Messenger.MyName;
    Messenger.MyName = Cnt.Name;

while (Messenger.MyName != Cnt.Name) {}

prepareCommands();
    Messenger.MyName = temp_NN;
    return '';

The thing is that executes forever, I understand the problem should be in the bucle, but the nickname should change at some point... why doesn't it ever end? (Assuming, of course, the user does not change email)
RE: CeX Clone Script by ambro on 01-06-2010 at 11:53 PM

Hey, dude ^^
Uhm, the script is deleted, would you like to upload it again? :-D
Thanks in advance.

RE: RE: CeX Clone Script by ArkaneArkade on 01-07-2010 at 12:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ambro
Hey, dude ^^
Uhm, the script is deleted, would you like to upload it again? :-D
Thanks in advance.

It can't be reuploaded, it was deleted for a reason.

See Microsoft requests 'Cloning' Plus! scripts to be removed for more info on that.
RE: CeX Clone Script by prashker on 01-07-2010 at 12:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Leroux
It can't be reuploaded, it was deleted for a reason.
I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a torrent containing all the deleted scripts.
RE: CeX Clone Script by pedro_cesar on 02-02-2010 at 08:33 PM

If someone does. Please refrain from posting the direct link here. As it may make things even worst.