Shoutbox

Gradient Text Permantly - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Gradient Text Permantly (/showthread.php?tid=75159)

Gradient Text Permantly by mxpat77 on 06-07-2007 at 09:13 PM

How Do I Get Gradient Text Permantly In Conversations?

Thanks
Pat

RE: Gradient Text Permantly by duck! on 06-07-2007 at 09:20 PM

Try this
http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/view/87-Message-Customizer!-Live/

RE: Gradient Text Permantly by Sand Wraith on 11-05-2007 at 11:35 AM

I Can't Seem to Choose the Colors !

RE: Gradient Text Permantly by ahmetgns on 11-07-2007 at 01:47 PM

You can try this [removed link] I couldn't find this script on the official database, you have to download the zip file attached to the post in the forum which I linked you. It provides an easy way to select colours.

[Image: messagegradiatorscript2mh2.jpg]

RE: Gradient Text Permantly by markee on 11-07-2007 at 01:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ahmetgns
You can try this [removed link] I couldn't find this script on the official database, you have to download the zip file attached to the post in the forum which I linked you. It provides an easy way to select colours.

[Image: messagegradiatorscript2mh2.jpg]
GTFO, This script is the biggest peice of shit! It doesn't pass commands or anything and has not been developed any further.  It was REMOVED from the scripts database for good reason.  If I see another person recommending that peice of shit that is unworthy of being aroun this place anymore, then I am seriously going to explode.  Use the script I recommended and only recomend that one in the future because IT IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WORKS FUCKING PROPERLY.  I reported the last post in THIS THREAD that recommended that post but this time you can take it and everyone can be on fucking warning!
RE: Gradient Text Permantly by ahmetgns on 11-07-2007 at 02:11 PM

But markee, using your script is a bit difficult. Also I didn't understand what you meant with "It doesn't pass commands". If you meant when that script is enabled, the commands of Plus! doesn't work, then I tested it now and commands worked! What is the problem, I didn't understand.

RE: Gradient Text Permantly by markee on 11-07-2007 at 02:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ahmetgns
But markee, using your script is a bit difficult. Also I didn't understand what you meant with "It doesn't pass commands". If you meant when that script is enabled, the commands of Plus! doesn't work, then I tested it now and commands worked! What is the problem, I didn't understand.
Sorry, it has been a while since I have looked over the code.  It is still not very nicely coded.  Things like sending formatted messages to contacts even if you know they don't have Plus! is not very nice.

I'm sorry I went off like that at you but I really dont like people recommending such an inferior script.  I realise development has been a little slow for my script but at least I stick around these forums incase something happens, there is simply no development happening on the other script.