Shoutbox

CHAT LOGS - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: CHAT LOGS (/showthread.php?tid=75274)

CHAT LOGS by dj danny b on 06-11-2007 at 09:35 PM

I have been told there is a website which if the person u want to find their chat log has plus! that u can view all there chat logs to any person on this website but aperntly u need a date to find the chats from that date. Is this true???? My gf thinks shes got this website and thinks shes got a convo of me and another girl.

Thanks

RE: CHAT LOGS by lizard.boy on 06-11-2007 at 09:56 PM

Its hard to understand your post due to the lack of sentance structure, but I'll answer to the best of my ability.

If your girlfriend is telling you that she found a website to view anyone's chat logs, she's lying to you. Plus! does not post your logs online anywhere, since that would be a huge invasion of privacy.

However, it is defiantly possible for someone to manually send a chat log to another user.

RE: CHAT LOGS by dj danny b on 06-11-2007 at 10:01 PM

oki sorry my english is poor i failed :( anyway thanks for replying soo quick and thanks for you answer,, Wonder where she got this idea from then :S she told me she would tell me the site but then never got round to it :@ i would like to see what the hell she is talkin about lol!

Thanks mate

RE: CHAT LOGS by lizard.boy on 06-12-2007 at 12:28 AM

If and when she does show you, please share it with us. I'm rather interested in seeing what this is about too.

RE: CHAT LOGS by dj danny b on 06-12-2007 at 09:25 PM

I will do no prob