Shoutbox

Final Episode of Price is Right with Bob Barker Tomorrow!!!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Final Episode of Price is Right with Bob Barker Tomorrow!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=75357)

Final Episode of Price is Right with Bob Barker Tomorrow!!!! by prashker on 06-14-2007 at 09:28 PM

Can't wait to see it :cheesy:.

Since I've been young I loved the show, always hoping I could go on it. But no, he has to retire :cry:.

Who else is going to watch it :D?

RE: Final Episode of Price is Right with Bob Barker Tomorrow!!!! by MeEtc on 06-14-2007 at 10:49 PM

If I had cable TV and if I wasn't working, then yes.

Torrents, FTW

RE: Final Episode of Price is Right with Bob Barker Tomorrow!!!! by lopardo on 06-14-2007 at 11:04 PM

The price is wrong, bitch! :P

RE: Final Episode of Price is Right with Bob Barker Tomorrow!!!! by prashker on 06-14-2007 at 11:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lopardo

Happy Gilmore :cheesy:

Bob recently had an interview and it had a part that said

"I was planning to come back for Happy Gilmore 2, but they said Adam can't stand another beating from me"

:cheesy:!!!
RE: Final Episode of Price is Right with Bob Barker Tomorrow!!!! by lopardo on 06-14-2007 at 11:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
quote:
Originally posted by lopardo

Happy Gilmore :cheesy:

Bob recently had an interview and it had a part that said

"I was planning to come back for Happy Gilmore 2, but they said Adam can't stand another beating from me"

:cheesy:!!!

rofl

Now I want to watch Happy Gilmore again. :P
RE: Final Episode of Price is Right with Bob Barker Tomorrow!!!! by marissa on 06-14-2007 at 11:53 PM

now what are we gonna watch when we stay home from school? :sad:

RE: Final Episode of Price is Right with Bob Barker Tomorrow!!!! by LoochTheMan on 06-15-2007 at 02:55 AM

I am depressed hah. I love that show, its been running longer than i've been walking, much longer. My respect goes out to Bob and his accomplishments.