Shoutbox

MsgPlus translation sites: many pages in english - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Translation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: MsgPlus translation sites: many pages in english (/showthread.php?tid=75422)

MsgPlus translation sites: many pages in english by AngelDevil on 06-17-2007 at 01:51 PM

Hi! :D Because in the italian version of Plus website there are many pages in english, if you wan't I can help you with the website translation..

RE: Italian website translation by Choli on 06-17-2007 at 02:10 PM

Not all pages of the website can be translated.. what you saw in the italian translation happens in all translations of the site.

RE: Italian website translation by AngelDevil on 06-17-2007 at 02:15 PM

Why?? Many users have difficult to read the news of Messenger Plus.. However, if you wan't I can help with the translation.. Thanks! Bye...

RE: Italian website translation by Choli on 06-17-2007 at 02:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by AngelDevil
Why?? Many users have difficult to read the news of Messenger Plus
I know, but it's the same for all languages, don't think that it's only Italian:P. In fact there's a technical limitation. Those pages are not prepared to be translated. Also note that every time that Patchou adds a post in the news, all the translator should translate it, which is not very optimous.
quote:
Originally posted by AngelDevil
However, if you wan't I can help with the translation..
that's not up to me. I am not part of the Italian translation team, you should contact them before doing anything :) .

Anyway, if you think that the news should be translated, you can contact the italian translators and offer your help to create an Italian forum (like we did with the spanish forum and other people have done in their languages) and you can post there the importat things that Patchou says in your language.
RE: Italian website translation by AngelDevil on 06-17-2007 at 02:25 PM

It's a good idea :P... sorry but I'm a new user: how can i contact italian translator?

RE: Italian website translation by CookieRevised on 06-17-2007 at 03:03 PM

Change you language in Messenger Plus! to Italian (I suppose you already have though :p) and check the 'About' window in Messenger Plus!... There you'll see the names of the Italian translators... search for those names in the memberlist of this forum and contact them by sending them a Personal Message.

You could also search for posts of one of those people, so you could get an idea of who is the head translator... Best is to contact him/her.

RE: Italian website translation by AngelDevil on 06-17-2007 at 03:06 PM

Thanks CookieRevised!

RE: Italian website translation by GioSoul on 06-19-2007 at 06:23 AM

The italian forum is already set up...few days and it will be make official ;)

Vuoi chiedere qualcosa in particolare??
Comunque, pochi giorni ed il forum sarà attivo ;) ...facci sapere

bye!

RE: Italian website translation by AngelDevil on 06-19-2007 at 03:28 PM

No no if you want, I only want give a hand!

No no se volete io volevo magari solo dare un mano!

:D

RE: MsgPlus transation sites: many pages in english by AngelDevil on 07-04-2007 at 12:02 PM

Ok, many people are reading this post, so I change the original title (italian website translation) because the content became: "Why many pages in the translation sites are in english?".. so it's easyer find this thread if anyone have the same question :)