Shoutbox

I don't have the privileges for lauch the script - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: I don't have the privileges for lauch the script (/showthread.php?tid=75453)

I don't have the privileges for lauch the script by rappix on 06-18-2007 at 08:28 PM

1) Excuse me for my English but I'm Italian :)
2) when I try to lauch any scripts, it comes this window:

[Image: msnscriptob2.jpg]
:(
thank you...

RE: I don't have the privileges for lauch the script by MicroWay on 06-19-2007 at 03:22 AM

Hello!!
Maybe the script has an error or is not compatible with your Plus! version???

Remember that the message say that "the script can be defective OR you don't have privileges to do that"...

RE: I don't have the privileges for lauch the script by rappix on 06-19-2007 at 06:59 PM

nono this is impossible, because the scripts are compatible and everybody scripts don't work...
thank you :)

RE: I don't have the privileges for lauch the script by joey on 06-19-2007 at 07:02 PM

do you actually have priviledges to do it?

RE: I don't have the privileges for lauch the script by Lourix on 06-19-2007 at 07:06 PM

As ICD said are you an administrator on your computer?

RE: I don't have the privileges for lauch the script by rappix on 06-19-2007 at 07:57 PM

yes, I'm the only administrator on my computer! there is only, one limited account; but I'm the administrator!

RE: I don't have the privileges for lauch the script by joey on 06-19-2007 at 07:59 PM

its a bit of a classic but you might have to un-install and then re-install! =p

RE: I don't have the privileges for lauch the script by rappix on 06-19-2007 at 08:55 PM

ehm.... I have already tried this :-) I have unistall msn and the plus and reinstall.... :(

Besides, when I lauch any games, it comes this error:

"Non č al momento possibile avviare questo programma. Riprova pių tardi."

Translation:
"It's not  possible to the moment to start this program. Retries later"

Again, thank you :)

RE: I don't have the privileges for lauch the script by MicroWay on 06-19-2007 at 09:30 PM

But if you're talking about the WLM's games, they haven't anything about Plus!... :S

The message of "Try again later" depends if the "service"/game is avaliable for your contry/region or not...

Edit: Wait a minute!!! You told that all scripts that you have enabled have this problem????
Anyway... on your fist post, on the picture, the script that has problems is the Display Picture Changer...
Try to disable it and click on Apply... The error message still appears??? If so, for what script???

Another thing you can do, but I'm not realy sure if it will help is you to disable all scripts and keep enabling one by one till the error hapens...

RE: I don't have the privileges for lauch the script by rappix on 06-20-2007 at 01:37 PM

Ah excuse me for the games ^^...

well, I have tried your "method", and this is the list of the scripts:

1)Plus Mapper                  LAUNCHED
2)Read This                      LAUNCHED
3)Screenshot Sender       LAUNCHED
4)Stickynotes                   LAUNCHED
5)Uneed script                 LAUNCHED
6)WLM preview Box         LAUNCHED
7)YouTube Laucher          LAUNCHED
8)Displaypicturechanger   NOT LAUNCHED
9)Now Playing                   NOT LAUNCHED
10)Send To                        NOT LAUNCHED

Well... the number 9 and the number 10, they were already installed with the Plus!... but they doesn't launch...  Why?

RE: I don't have the privileges for lauch the script by KatieScarlett on 06-20-2007 at 01:42 PM

1. You are out-dated... get the latest Plus from here.
2. What's your Operating System? (This might not help much, but still...)

RE: I don't have the privileges for lauch the script by AngelDevil on 06-20-2007 at 03:27 PM

It's a big problem because I've many of this script, and all can be launch normally... have you changed anything in the original code of these script?

As Katie says, you need to update your version of MsgPlus, and also Windows Live Messenger if necessary... I think that the problem don't depend on OS version, because many script can be launched one by one..

RE: I don't have the privileges for lauch the script by rappix on 06-20-2007 at 04:37 PM

for katieScarlett:
1) I have the last version
2) My os is Win Xp

for AngelDevil:
I' ve not changed the code of the scripts.
Both Windows Live Messenger that Plus! they're updates.

RE: I don't have the privileges for lauch the script by AngelDevil on 06-20-2007 at 04:41 PM

Can you try to import again one of the "defective" script?

RE: I don't have the privileges for lauch the script by KatieScarlett on 06-20-2007 at 04:58 PM

MP!L 4.20 is out dated. :P
Latest is 4.23, try that! :cheesy:
Wierd problem on XP! :-\

RE: I don't have the privileges for lauch the script by AngelDevil on 06-20-2007 at 05:01 PM

Mmm, I remember that however there isn't any problem with Messenger 4.20 and these script... try to update it, but I think that there is another problem...

RE: I don't have the privileges for lauch the script by rappix on 06-20-2007 at 06:55 PM

In fact I have the latest version : \

RE: I don't have the privileges for lauch the script by AngelDevil on 06-20-2007 at 09:22 PM

If you have tried to re-install all app, the error is caused certainly by a configuration of the system or of the firewall... it's possible that because some script are installed with Plus!, and it is allowed to use script so its scripts can be launched, while the script installed after Msg Plus! cannot be launched..

However have you try to re-import one of those script? It's possible that the script was installed before Msg Plus!...

RE: I don't have the privileges for lauch the script by Patchou on 06-20-2007 at 11:51 PM

Could it be that you have an antivirus set to automatically stop scripts from running?

RE: I don't have the privileges for lauch the script by rappix on 06-21-2007 at 01:02 PM

I have already tried to re import the script...

For Patchou: No no Avg Antivirus it has never stopped the script...

:(

RE: I don't have the privileges for lauch the script by AngelDevil on 06-21-2007 at 04:24 PM

Possible that the script is blocked by the XP Security Center... there isn't other solutions...