Shoutbox

anyone has a session notifier?? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: anyone has a session notifier?? (/showthread.php?tid=75476)

anyone has a session notifier?? by MAJOX666 on 06-19-2007 at 09:37 PM

i'm sorry that i'm starting this new thread when there are a lot of threads that talk about the same thing.  Could anyone just tell me what is the most effective session notifier? Just to let u know i did read all the other threads and I have tLive notifier for now but I'm not sure if that's what I want..I just want something that will let you know when someone open ur window even though they dnt send u a message or when they are looking at ur profile, etc.  Although if you know a script could you tell me what msn version is the one i need? thank you soooo much...
MJ

RE: anyone has a session notifier?? by toddy on 06-19-2007 at 09:48 PM

none of the open convo notifiers are reliable anymore, and i'm pretty sure that they all work the same way. so it doesn't really matter which one you choose. i myself have the one in stuffplug turned on, however pay little attention to it, as most of the notifications are not genuine opening of my window by contacts

RE: anyone has a session notifier?? by CookieRevised on 06-19-2007 at 10:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by toddy
i'm sorry that i'm starting this new thread when there are a lot of threads that talk about the same thing.
Then please don't!!!

CookieRevised's reply to Question regarding a "close msg window logger"

RE: anyone has a session notifier?? by MAJOX666 on 06-19-2007 at 10:45 PM

but then what msn version should i use? cause this live notifier hardly even work..cause no windows are showing.. :S

RE: anyone has a session notifier?? by Joa on 06-20-2007 at 12:28 AM

it doesn't matter what version of msn you use, because your contacts may be using a newer version of msn. if they use an old version of msn (highly unlikely) then you "might" be able to detect opened sessions.