Shoutbox

3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+---- Forum: Announcements & News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+----- Thread: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! (/showthread.php?tid=75530)

3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Patchou on 06-22-2007 at 07:07 AM

The 3rd week of the contest has now ended and, like in the first 2 weeks, many of you tried their luck on the game grid. On msgpluslive.net, you’ll find the official list of winners for this week along with the usual updated statistics. The winners of the first 10 days will also be happy to know that all their merchandizing prizes have shipped today, as you can see in this picture :-).

The 4th and final week of the 6th Anniversary Contest is now activated, with a record number of 52 prizes hidden everywhere, which includes: 1 Playstation 3 & Game,  1 Xbox 360 Elite & Game, 2 Nintendo Wii & Games & Controllers, 1 Wide LCD Screen from Samsung, 37 Messenger Plus! shirts & Mousepads and 10 Messenger Plus! shirts & Mug. That’s a lot of stuff to find and it’s your last chance to win anything in this contest so don’t give up just yet!

Individual clicks since beginning: 80,524,711
Individual players since beginning: 1,910,789

Lowest amount of clicks on a particular point this week: 2
Highest amount of clicks on a particular point this week: 66,309

[Image: Heatmap_Week3_small.png] Heat map of every click. X marks the shirts, O marks the big prizes.

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by ahmetgns on 06-22-2007 at 07:12 AM

In the morning it was saying "This week 43 prizes to find" but "53 prizes left for this week". Now fixed, eh :)

Edit: It is morning here :)

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by RebelSean on 06-22-2007 at 07:15 AM

Awesome news Patch :). I'll try my luck for a few days :p.

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by NiteMare on 06-22-2007 at 07:27 AM

[Image: attachment.php?pid=829916]

sweet, heres the overlay of week three's clicks

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Mike on 06-22-2007 at 07:30 AM

And the diagonal line is still there... :P

Also, who drew that shield-like thing?

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by joey on 06-22-2007 at 08:30 AM

i awlays find it funneh, how people always think it'll be in objects like the logo's and xbox button :lol:

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by markee on 06-22-2007 at 08:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Mike
It was actually meant to be a winking smilie but it seems to be missing the eye on the right.... must have been the random generator that did it :sad:
RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by joey on 06-22-2007 at 09:05 AM

yeah i was looking for it markee, but was wondering why i couldn't find it! :P

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by devil127 on 06-22-2007 at 09:19 AM

is there any ps3 or xbox 360 left does anyone know????

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Menthix on 06-22-2007 at 10:33 AM

quote:
Originally posted by devil127
is there any ps3 or xbox 360 left does anyone know????
Sure, at the moment of posting this all prizes are still in there. So that means...
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
1 Playstation 3 & Game,  1 Xbox 360 Elite & Game, 2 Nintendo Wii & Games & Controllers, 1 Wide LCD Screen from Samsung, 37 Messenger Plus! shirts & Mousepads and 10 Messenger Plus! shirts & Mousepads.

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Speed Dragon on 06-22-2007 at 11:54 AM

I don't know were to post, but i win a T-Shirt and i dont appear in list of winner, whats happen ?

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Menthix on 06-22-2007 at 12:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Speed Dragon
i win a T-Shirt and i dont appear in list of winner, whats happen ?
You could contact Patchou at contest(AT)msgpluslive.net. Let him know when you won and what emailaddress you used. It may be because he didn't contact all the winners yet, list of winners only show 34 people while there were 45 prizes.
RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Nefzen on 06-22-2007 at 02:11 PM

=/
so, we have another week to try and find that Wii =D
ooh, clouds =3

and that shield is cool!
we should make some message out, that would be cool :P

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by NanaFreak on 06-22-2007 at 02:13 PM

could someone please post an image of the map? i cba installing the newest plus to just see that =\ (dont want to play the game :P)

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by absorbation on 06-22-2007 at 02:18 PM

I can't believe how popular this contest is. I'm often finding my friends with the 'www.msgplus.net' in their personal message :P.

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by marissa on 06-22-2007 at 02:30 PM

ughhhhhhh so close! ima quitter :sad:

and i'll be gone for this week's contest too... ugh :p
well good luck, find something sweet for me

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by vaccination on 06-22-2007 at 02:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by markee
quote:
Originally posted by Mike
It was actually meant to be a winking smilie but it seems to be missing the eye on the right.... must have been the random generator that did it :sad:
Yeah, all that hard work we put in....that mostly you did. :sad:
RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Eddie on 06-22-2007 at 02:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by absorbation
I can't believe how popular this contest is. I'm often finding my friends with the 'www.msgplus.net' in their personal message :P.
me to, but i got bored after the first week to be honest lol :S oh well :)
RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Shane Furman on 06-22-2007 at 05:24 PM

HELP  I won a shirt,and mousepad but it won't let me sumit which shirt I want. D:

I got past the put in info page but when I click sumit in this page it won't let me past.

[Image: ScreenshotContest.jpg]

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Choli on 06-22-2007 at 05:29 PM

quote:
37 Messenger Plus! shirts & Mousepads and 10 Messenger Plus! shirts & Mousepads.
one of those is shirts & mugs, isn't it? :P
RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Shane Furman on 06-22-2007 at 05:31 PM

No shirt, and mouse pad. But I need help soon. On the matter.

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by CookieRevised on 06-22-2007 at 05:31 PM

What do you mean it wont let you past? What happens when you press the submit button? Note that it is possible that you need to wait a while before all the info is send though.

Anyways, if it fails again, mail Patchou directly with all the info:
- your Windows Live ID you used
- the model and color of the tshirt
- the size of the tshirt

mail that to contest[at]patchou.com

quote:
Originally posted by Shane Furman
So it's contest_ @ _patchou.com?   Thanks Alot. :D
ermmm... yeah... no problem... but I explicitly said "[at]" so that spambots which roam the net wont catch the email that quickly. So if someone tells you an email address like that, don't repeat it with the "@" like you did :dodgy::rolleyes:

anyways, congratulations ;)

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Shane Furman on 06-22-2007 at 05:32 PM

So it's contest_ @ _patchou.com?   Thanks Alot. :D

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Choli on 06-22-2007 at 05:37 PM

quote:
No shirt, and mouse pad. But I need help soon. On the matter.
:lol: nah, I meant that Patchou wrote 2 times shirt & mousepad in the list of prizes for this week, so i think that one of those is shirt & mug instead. :P
RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Shane Furman on 06-22-2007 at 05:45 PM

I tried emailing Patchou, and contest@patchou.com, but I got a automatic message.

"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification."

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

contest@patchou.com

Is that the correct email for him?  Or did I get it wrong?

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by ploft on 06-22-2007 at 05:52 PM

I am tired of clickin' =(
And I'm getting paranoid! When I see a green "Nothing there", i get happy for a split second "yay i won something!" But then i realize the truth and it really saddens me... xD

still, this is a great event, and almost everyone in my contact list asks me "you got a virus? there's a website in your nick you know?" .. xD

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Shane Furman on 06-22-2007 at 05:55 PM

I tried clickining for the last week.  Now that I finally win something It just won't work..  It sad..  D:  I feel your pain ploft.

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by CookieRevised on 06-22-2007 at 05:58 PM

quote:
I tried emailing Patchou, and contest@patchou.com, but I got a automatic message.

"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification."

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

contest@patchou.com

Is that the correct email for him?  Or did I get it wrong?
woops, no, I got the email wrong... sorry :$

it is contest [at] msgpluslive.net ....

btw, this is all explained in the help pages on the contest window though ;)

----

PS: do not repeat an email address using the "@" symbol when someone writes it down with "[at]" or the likes. The reason "[at]" is used is so spambots wont pick it up that quickly as an email address.

anyways, sorry again for the wrong email

---

But what happened when you pressed the submit button anyways? You said it doesn't work. What do you mean "it doesn't work"? What do you see, what is the error you're getting, etc....
RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Shane Furman on 06-22-2007 at 06:07 PM

When I press summit I don't get any confirmation, or anything nothing happens.  I made sure I selected the size, and type shirt.  Then I clicked summit again, then nothing happens.  So yeah...  That's my problem. 

Sorry for double posting I'll be leaving for a few hours.  But if Patchou can contact me via email later that would be greatly appreciated.
  Thanks alot I'll be only be gone for 3 hours or so.

Edit..  Well I'll be on tonight.  The movie will be awhile.

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by John Anderton on 06-22-2007 at 06:15 PM

w00t! nearly 2 million players :D

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by pollolibredegrasa on 06-22-2007 at 06:19 PM

quote:
The Nintendo Wii has been found, by an Italian:).

The good news for all of you is: the guy did not specify his address. If I don't hear from him in the next couple of days, the Nintendo Wii will be back in the game, one again, and I'll give you another hint on the forum :).
quote:
37 Messenger Plus! shirts & Mousepads and 10 Messenger Plus! shirts & Mousepads.

Genuine error...or subliminal hint? :O

:P
RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Patchou on 06-22-2007 at 07:03 PM

Note in case people would wonder: one of the people here who said won a shirt and didn't see the final page was indeed properly registered (it's just that the confirmation page itself did not seem to display to him for some reason but it did not matter in the end) and the other was suspected of cheating so he was disqualified.

I've fixed the typo in the news, I meant "Mug" in the last prize description.

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by ahmetgns on 06-22-2007 at 07:09 PM

I guessed, a mug costs much more than a simple mousepad, doesn't it? :P

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Patchou on 06-22-2007 at 08:40 PM

nope, it's just more annoying to package ;) and I'm sure most people prefer mousepads anyway.

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Shane Furman on 06-22-2007 at 09:11 PM

Wooo I just my confirmation.  Thank you. Patchou. :D  I'm soo happy I never win anything.  WOooooooooooooooooooo!

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by ploft on 06-22-2007 at 11:10 PM

I'd prefer a Mug :P I enjoy a study break with some nice hot tea, or hot chocolat..:P

It would be nice if there was a chat inside the contest window!

(not really, 1553 players atm, seen 2000..) :/

=( ..I would be happy with a t.shirt..

=P kudos to you all!

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Choli on 06-22-2007 at 11:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ploft
not really, 1553 players atm, seen 2000..
the first days of previous wek, I saw 12,000 players online... the chat is not a good idea :P
RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by CookieRevised on 06-22-2007 at 11:20 PM

quote:
I'd prefer a Mug :P I enjoy a study break with some nice hot tea, or hot chocolat..:P

you can always join the Plus! IRC network (server: irc.msgplus.net, port: 6667) and join channel #contest #winners. Or simply click on the IRC link on top of these forums if you don't have a IRC client like mIRC.....

PS: woops... and to say I was on that channel also :rolleyes: ...  thanks Haz!
RE: RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Aeryn on 06-22-2007 at 11:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
quote:

you can always join the Plus! IRC network (server: irc.msgplus.net, port: 6667) and join channel #contest. Or simply click on the IRC link on top of these forums if you don't have a IRC client like mIRC.....

The channel is #winners, not #contest. :p
RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by ahmetgns on 06-23-2007 at 07:21 AM

Chat wouldn't be a good idea, because this contest is an international thing. If chat language was English, then too many people would feel neglected.

If there were seperate rooms with different languages and we joined automatically to the one whose language is the language we have selected for Messenger Plus!, hmm, then chat would be a good idea. :)

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by vaccination on 06-23-2007 at 07:24 AM

It'd be pointless to implement chat, just for the last week of the contest. Among the other reasons not to do it.

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by nunuxx on 06-23-2007 at 12:17 PM

lol hello msgplus forum veterans :)

i'm not a new user to msgplus though i'm a new user to the forum and i have to confest that the only reason i'm here is because i'm keeping track of the contest details lol. and yes, i do have the irc webchat window open too

just wanna say that it's been entertaining to watch you guys debate about this seemingly non-existent issue about the "chat inside the contest window" or whatever it is. it really served as entertainment while i'm clicking away on the Wii lol.

and yes i'm wondering... why do we need this debate when there's a perfectly good irc webchat??

lol anyways, nice to meet all of you :)

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by ali on 06-23-2007 at 02:08 PM

hi i'm new member in the forum .. but an old user for msgplus :D

i'm juss wondering if anyone in the forum won anything except the t-shirts :@

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Nefzen on 06-23-2007 at 04:32 PM

yes there have been winnings.
I've won the LCD (though I haven't received it yet)
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=74741
+ other threads.

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Gosan on 06-24-2007 at 03:02 PM

couldnt they make the image bigger :'( the odds of getting a prize are roughly 1 in 9211 :( its gotta be a miracle !

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Nefzen on 06-24-2007 at 04:23 PM

why would making the image bigger would help and how did you deduce that chance?
---> http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=75291

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by ali on 06-24-2007 at 11:15 PM

GOD!! .. maybe more then 5000 +/- clicks per day .. and i can't win ..
some 5 clicks .. and win

my luck is soo bad .. even if i win .. the elctricity will shutdown it self. .. lol

whats left by ben013 on 06-25-2007 at 11:00 AM

so theres 31 items left, anyone know what they are or just patchou??
i hope xbox is still there, only thing im playin for :D

RE: whats left by RebelSean on 06-25-2007 at 11:37 AM

Only Patchou knows exactly what prizes are left. I'm sure if they are not found, he'll give us hints as to what is left :).

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by stetel on 06-25-2007 at 01:57 PM

maybe on the last day

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by joey on 06-25-2007 at 02:01 PM

onyl if there's prizes left i think he might. =p

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Nefzen on 06-25-2007 at 05:20 PM

no!
not now >.<
I have a lot of studies related things to do until Thursday's afternoon (which will be around the night between Wednesday and Thursday in Canadian time zone) >.<
a tip so soon would be troublesome. :S

RE: whats left by Patchou on 06-25-2007 at 06:55 PM

Several big prizes are left, that's all I'm gonna say :)

RE: whats left by joey on 06-25-2007 at 06:57 PM

rofl, just to tempt people to keep clicking! :P

dont stop!

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by ali on 06-25-2007 at 07:04 PM

i guess if he give us .. we will not take it :S .. coz our luck is soo bad :D

RE: whats left by NiteMare on 06-25-2007 at 07:33 PM

quote:
Several big prizes are left, that's all I'm gonna say :)
patchou you tease:P

patchou probualy considers t-shirts big prizes too:P
RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by mauromas89 on 06-25-2007 at 08:40 PM

Hello, i'm an user from Montevideo, Uruguay and, like lots of people, i'm totally hooked with the anniversary game. But something weird happenned to me: Today 25th June 2007 at 17:18 (Uruguay time) there were 27 prizes left when i clicked on a spot. Instantly, the window showed a message saying: "the page cannot be showed" (I don't know how it is written in english, but it's the message it appears when you try to enter to a page with no internet connection on your computer), and my session shut down. When i started session 10 seconds later and i opened the game window again, i found (not with big surprise) that there were 26 prizes left... i can't stop thinking that was my prize and something strange happened... with all respect, i don't give a damn if it is a mug or a t-shirt... but what if it is a nintendo wii or a playstation 3 or the LCD?

Please, someone confort me and tell me it is just a coincidence... my msn is mauromas89 <at> hotmail <dot> com, i'd like a response from a moderator if possible... thanks

PD: i'm sorry for my bad english

Oh, and by the way, i clicked near the wii controller over the big plus sign and below the lcd... if you divide the screen in 4, the top left corner... thanks

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by CookieRevised on 06-25-2007 at 09:00 PM

First tip: never ever post your email address in public unless you want a massive amount of spam in your mailbox (this wont happen at once, but over a longer period of time this email address will be picked up by a lot of spam bots) ;) PS: and don't double post though. Instead edit your last post ;)

Anyways,

It could well have been pure coïncidence.

Nevertheless, if it was really you who clicked on a winning pixel and it was registered (and it was registered because the server returned "26 prizes left", if the connection died before that the server wouldn't returned "26" but "27") then Patchou can check the logs for your Windows Live ID and you still would recieve your prize.

For this, you must do what is explained in the rules/help pages on the contest window: Send an email to contest [at] msgpluslive.net and explain the situation (in English)....

good luck ;)

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by mauromas89 on 06-25-2007 at 09:31 PM

Thanks man... if it was a coincidence or if it is a mug or a t-shirt i'll start saving to buy the ps3 or the wii... like everyone else :P

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Choli on 06-25-2007 at 09:47 PM

mauromas89: If you have problems writting that email in english, feel free to visit us at the official spanish forums and we'll be glad to help you with your issue ;)

spanish: Si tienes problemas al escribir ese email en inglés, pásate por los foros hispanos (http://foro.msgpluslive.es) y estaremos encantados de ayudarte y hacer de intermediarios ;)

Are there any big prizes left? by kevinlock on 06-26-2007 at 08:43 AM

read subject.

edit: i'm asking on the forum because i can't get into the IRC chat.

thank you. :)

RE: Are there any big prizes left? by Menthix on 06-26-2007 at 08:47 AM

Yes, see Patchou's reply to 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here!. There have been loads of topics like this already :(.

Moderator Edit: Threads merged.

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by gamer007 on 06-26-2007 at 09:07 AM

Now that my exams are over, I should probably click more often. :P
I hope to win something before the contest ends.

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Nefzen on 06-26-2007 at 10:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by mauromas89
Hello, i'm an user from Montevideo, Uruguay and, like lots of people, i'm totally hooked with the anniversary game. But something weird happenned to me: Today 25th June 2007 at 17:18 (Uruguay time) there were 27 prizes left when i clicked on a spot. Instantly, the window showed a message saying: "the page cannot be showed" (I don't know how it is written in english, but it's the message it appears when you try to enter to a page with no internet connection on your computer), and my session shut down. When i started session 10 seconds later and i opened the game window again, i found (not with big surprise) that there were 26 prizes left... i can't stop thinking that was my prize and something strange happened... with all respect, i don't give a damn if it is a mug or a t-shirt... but what if it is a nintendo wii or a playstation 3 or the LCD?

Please, someone confort me and tell me it is just a coincidence... my msn is mauromas89 <at> hotmail <dot> com, i'd like a response from a moderator if possible... thanks

PD: i'm sorry for my bad english

Oh, and by the way, i clicked near the wii controller over the big plus sign and below the lcd... if you divide the screen in 4, the top left corner... thanks
hmm actually, I believe it's a bug in the game, it has happened to me before: clicking on a spot, "page cannot be displayed" and then there is one prize less.
or maybe I've won and it died? :|
wouldn't Patchou notice it himself without anyone telling him, and contact that person?

hmmm one theory that I have just thought of is that maybe you clicked on a prize you've already won?
RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by vegaindahouse on 06-26-2007 at 02:30 PM

I can't believe I'm this unlucky, I've been clicking away for the past three days, and I mean continuously for 6-7 hours per day, or more..
and still not even a t-shirt.
I've been wanting a 360 so bad, that when I heard of this competition, I took it as a sign, ha ha.
Please tell me if there's at least any consoles left, I guess in a weird way I would feel better knowing it..*-)
Or not....
This is so difficult...
I even took tedious measures and went once in a straight line down through all the 750 points in one row. that was stressful
Agh... damn luck!!

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Nefzen on 06-26-2007 at 08:37 PM

do keep in mind that way more than 99% of the players won't win.
fact.

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by ali on 06-27-2007 at 11:13 AM

ya this happened to me too ..  maybe I won too .. i wonder if patchu knows ..waiting for his replay ...

RE: RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by vegaindahouse on 06-27-2007 at 12:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Nefzen
do keep in mind that way more than 99% of the players won't win.
fact.

ugh, why am  I not one of those lucky 1%?
whyyyyyyy?[Image: zippycussing.gif]
RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by ali on 06-27-2007 at 01:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by vegaindahouse

ugh, why am  I not one of those lucky 1%?
whyyyyyyy?

coz u r not one of them !! ?? lol :D
RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Nefzen on 06-27-2007 at 02:52 PM

oO
the competition ends tomorrow!
I thought it was going to last until the end of the month :S
what would happen for the remaining prizes?

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Patchou on 06-27-2007 at 07:27 PM

Don't worry, if somebody wins and does not enter his address, he is still contacted about it. So if you got an error page and did not receive anything, well, you just didn't win anything.

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Nefzen on 06-27-2007 at 08:08 PM

that's somewhat easing.
and somewhat annoying :S
oh well, I got my share =D
hoping to play again next year.
and we can all go back to our normal lives.
(expect those who are training for the international MSN Plus anniversary Olympics, which will take course at 20122308 :P)

so, the question remains, what happens to the prizes that remain after the contest is over?

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by CookieRevised on 06-27-2007 at 11:56 PM

quote:
hmm actually, I believe it's a bug in the game, it has happened to me before: clicking on a spot, "page cannot be displayed" and then there is one prize less.
It isn't a bug. It either can be coïncidence, or either your connection was lost. Also see a few posts before yours: "CookieRevised's reply to 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here!"

quote:
hmmm one theory that I have just thought of is that maybe you clicked on a prize you've already won?
Not possible.

quote:
that's somewhat easing.
and somewhat annoying :S
How is it annoying that Patchou will contact you in case you didn't filled in the form completely (due to a connection loss or whatever). I'd say thank the lord for that :p... or maybe thank Patchou.... :p

quote:
so, the question remains, what happens to the prizes that remain after the contest is over?
I bet there wont be any prizes left...

EDIT:
quote:
It's somewhat annoying not because he will contact me if I fail to fill the froms, it's because he haven't contact me yet :P
maybe because you didn't won anyting :p
RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Nefzen on 06-28-2007 at 06:48 AM

It's somewhat annoying not because he will contact me if I fail to fill the froms, it's because he haven't contact me yet :P

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
maybe because you didn't won anyting :p
Gee, maybe I haven't :O
RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by ali on 06-28-2007 at 12:16 PM

ok .. the contest will finish today .. and there is 8 prizes left .. wat will happen to them  ?? :S

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Patchou on 06-28-2007 at 05:31 PM

because they are shirts, they will simply "vanish" so you'd better find them :p

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Mike on 06-28-2007 at 06:36 PM

quote:
because they are shirts, they will simply "vanish" so you'd better find them :p
Any tips? (A)
RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by Patchou on 06-28-2007 at 07:04 PM

check out the forum.... :)

RE: 3rd Contest Week is over - More prizes are here! by ali on 06-29-2007 at 12:34 PM

waitin for the 4th contest week RESULTS .. to see how close i was to win somthin +o(