Shoutbox

Messenger Lock shortcut not registering - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Messenger Lock shortcut not registering (/showthread.php?tid=75653)

Messenger Lock shortcut not registering by deAd on 06-26-2007 at 02:19 AM

Sometimes the shortcut for Messenger Lock doesn't register. I can't figure out exactly when it doesn't, but I have to change the shortcut and then change it back to Ctrl+Alt+Space to get it to register correctly.

RE: Messenger Lock shortcut not registering by Patchou on 06-26-2007 at 08:08 AM

I'll check that out. Anywhere here experiencing the same problem? does it happen after a while or right after you open Messenger?

RE: Messenger Lock shortcut not registering by matty on 06-26-2007 at 10:34 AM

When it doesn't register do you find Ctrl+Shift+Space works?

RE: Messenger Lock shortcut not registering by Dempsey on 06-26-2007 at 11:03 AM

Yea I've had this before but never been able to repoduce, just happens every now and then.  The Ctrl + Space doesnt work, so i go into prefs and change it to say shift + ctrl + space then it works, but after a while that will stop working too

RE: Messenger Lock shortcut not registering by deAd on 06-27-2007 at 01:53 PM

What happened for me is that Ctrl+Alt+Space (my normal shortcut) didn't register, so I changed the shortcut to Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Space. It also didn't register, but when I changed it back to Ctrl+Alt+Space it registered normally.