Shoutbox

Any game consoles still left in the game? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Any game consoles still left in the game? (/showthread.php?tid=75692)

Any game consoles still left in the game? by vegaindahouse on 06-27-2007 at 11:58 AM

Hey are there any more ps3s or nintendo wiis or my babes the xbox 360 left in the game.
As much I'd like to click away for them. I'm not sure my eyes could take more of this..+o( really it's making me nauseous now..
But i would hang on if they're still in the game...
Any ideas?

Are the 15 prizes left just t-shirts? or does it have any game consoles as well.

Hey patchou man, how about some more clues, there's only one day to go..;)

RE: Any game consoles still left in the game? by Patchou on 06-27-2007 at 07:20 PM

The only things left are Plus! shirts, mugs and mousepads.

I know you want one.... :banana:

RE: RE: Any game consoles still left in the game? by vegaindahouse on 06-27-2007 at 07:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou

Thanks for letting me know..
Any chance we can have the 7th anniversary of Plus a little earlier, like next week. Another contest, an xbox 360 for meeeeeeeeeeee!
And this time I'll be the first ones to click and I'll have a plan, and a strategy and..........
..:dodgy:
and I have officially gone crazy:wall:
RE: Any game consoles still left in the game? by joey on 06-27-2007 at 07:30 PM

never gunna happen! :P good luck trying to pursuade patchou though!

RE: RE: Any game consoles still left in the game? by vegaindahouse on 06-27-2007 at 07:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ICD
never gunna happen! :P good luck trying to pursuade patchou though!

Man, I wasn't trying to persuade, those were my real deep feelings,

yeah, right...... no really, I want the 360, I guess I'll just have to pay for it, dumb money! Money is so dumb, who invented it? I'm gonna kill that person..8o|

I never have it..8-)
RE: Any game consoles still left in the game? by joey on 06-27-2007 at 07:45 PM

youre scewed if he lives in a nother country, plane tickets and all.. :P

RE: RE: Any game consoles still left in the game? by vegaindahouse on 06-27-2007 at 07:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ICD
youre scewed if he lives in a nother country, plane tickets and all.. :P

Or I could just put a hit on him, online you know.....
How do you know it's a "he"?
It's not you, or is it?............ Well get ready then...[Image: deadbanana.gif]
RE: Any game consoles still left in the game? by Nefzen on 06-27-2007 at 08:19 PM

quote:

and yea, I want one.
just think of it:
walking down the street, wearing that Messenger Plus T-shirt! you're an instant celebrity. Plus, a mouse pad would be nice.
And I have enough mugs :P
RE: Any game consoles still left in the game? by absorbation on 06-27-2007 at 09:14 PM

I could just buy a T-Shirt, or two, or even 3!

Why have I been clicking! :P

RE: Any game consoles still left in the game? by Patchou on 06-28-2007 at 12:16 AM

it's a special shirt that'S not available in the online store (and never will be).

As for next year, I'll probably organize something yes, just quote me on that next spring.

RE: Any game consoles still left in the game? by aNILEator on 06-28-2007 at 08:26 AM

quote:
quote me on that next spring.

IF only I could find the quote saying you'd give Beta testers something (it was sometime after the Translators got T-shirts) :P

I want a mug pack :(...... co-ordinates (A) please ...... poor student needs a coffee mug for new house.... I'd cherish it and wash it up often! no mould on my mug (H)
RE: Any game consoles still left in the game? by vegaindahouse on 06-28-2007 at 08:56 AM

You guys and your t-shirts and mugs..

I'm dying for a 360 here....

I can't believe I'll have to wait till next spring..

Agh... I need a vent..:fight:

RE: Any game consoles still left in the game? by Menthix on 06-28-2007 at 10:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by aNILEator
IF only I could find the quote saying you'd give Beta testers something (it was sometime after the Translators got T-shirts
True... and whatever happened to "I'll send betatester that win a virtual prize some buttons, maybe even a shirt"?:p