Shoutbox

[Request] Zune Now Playing? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] Zune Now Playing? (/showthread.php?tid=75797)

[Request] Zune Now Playing? by lilhacker on 07-02-2007 at 06:34 AM

Hi there everyone, i'm kinda new here and i wanted to make a request...See, for the past few months, i've been listening to my newly purchased "Zune" only thing is that, the WLM "What I'm Listening To" function doesn't pick up the program...Any suggesttions?

RE: [Request] Zune Now Playing? by Chris4 on 07-02-2007 at 08:58 AM

Hmm that's strange, I thought they would have updated it to function with Zune, seeing as it's their own product. Send them an e-mail to request the feature :P

Or maybe someone can make a script...

RE: [Request] Zune Now Playing? by Menthix on 07-02-2007 at 10:00 AM

I don't think people play music on their Zune much while it is connected to the PC, since the Zune is a portable device. When you are sitting behind your PC you might aswell just start Media Player (i think the Zune can sync with that?).

And even if people listen to music on the Zune while they have the device attached to their PC. I doubt the Zune sends now playing information to the PC, as long as it doesn't do that it is impossible to write a script to do it.

RE: RE: [Request] Zune Now Playing? by AngelDevil on 07-02-2007 at 10:12 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
I don't think people play music on their Zune much while it is connected to the PC, since the Zune is a portable device. When you are sitting behind your PC you might aswell just start Media Player (i think the Zune can sync with that?).

And even if people listen to music on the Zune while they have the device attached to their PC. I doubt the Zune sends now playing information to the PC, as long as it doesn't do that it is impossible to write a script to do it.

I'm totally unanimous with MenthiX.. why a person use his Zune when it is connected to the PC? Only for show him playing song in Windows Live Messenger?? :P
RE: [Request] Zune Now Playing? by lilhacker on 07-07-2007 at 08:26 AM

oh ok... Thanks Alot Guys :)