Shoutbox

[Sugestion/Update] Auto Accept Requests - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [Sugestion/Update] Auto Accept Requests (/showthread.php?tid=75918)

[Sugestion/Update] Auto Accept Requests by MicroWay on 07-07-2007 at 04:46 AM

Hello Guys,
I've a suggestion to make about the Auto Accept Requests feature.....
Firs of all, I've seeing the post Feature Request: Individual settings for Auto Accept Requests, but I wnated to make a diferent suggestion....

How about "opening" the opition to games, webcam, microphone, files???
So you could select what you want to Auto Accept...
For example, you could only accept the webcam to be shown....
I'm thinking this, because sometimes you may want to see the contact's webcam (automaticly), but don't have a microphone, for example....

My idea to add this, is like the contacts, you click on a list and tick for what you wanted to Auto Accept....

About the contacts selection (filter), I think the best is to keep as it was....

What do you think????

Don't worry, because I've self moved this thread, as it wasn't on the right place... I hope it's in the right one now...

RE: [Sugestion/Update] Auto Accept Requests by MicroWay on 08-06-2007 at 07:37 PM

Hello guys!!!
Hollydays were great to rest... Didin't went to the beach so many times, as it was cold and on some days rainy.... Now I'm back

Since I traveled, and no answer??? Maybe its'nt a good suggestion????
;)

RE: [Sugestion/Update] Auto Accept Requests by Steel Froggy on 08-07-2007 at 04:29 AM

haha

I think it's a great idea.

RE: [Sugestion/Update] Auto Accept Requests by MicroWay on 08-12-2007 at 10:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Steel Froggy
haha

I think it's a great idea.
Only one???
Well....

RE: [Sugestion/Update] Auto Accept Requests by scott2010_h on 08-12-2007 at 11:28 PM

There was another thread about this before...
* scott2010_h goes to find it
O and I think it's a great idea too.
Edit: I can't find it :(. They had pictures and everything else :P
Edit2: Found it: My Post below or Direct Link

RE: [Sugestion/Update] Auto Accept Requests by MicroWay on 08-13-2007 at 02:23 AM

Didn't knew about other thread like that, scott2010_h!!! Thanks for trying to find it....
I hope this will be "updated" on Plus!... but......
:)

RE: [Sugestion/Update] Auto Accept Requests by Steel Froggy on 08-13-2007 at 02:50 AM

Yeah, because I'd like to autoaccept webcams, but not games. If possible, I'd like to automaticly reject games. :P

Or whatever else as well. ;)

RE: [Sugestion/Update] Auto Accept Requests by scott2010_h on 08-13-2007 at 03:17 AM

I found it :O
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=73784&page=1

RE: [Sugestion/Update] Auto Accept Requests by MicroWay on 08-13-2007 at 09:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Steel Froggy
Yeah, because I'd like to autoaccept webcams, but not games. If possible, I'd like to automaticly reject games. :P

Or whatever else as well. ;)

Is because something like that I was sugesting this...
Thanks scott2010_h for the link... ;)

But I'm starting to think that this feature update will not be done.... Anyway..... :)

RE: [Sugestion/Update] Auto Accept Requests by Steel Froggy on 08-14-2007 at 02:46 AM

hahahah, ahh well.

It's not necessary anyways. :P Just useful. :P