Shoutbox

Cannot login with Opera Mini Dimension beta - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: Cannot login with Opera Mini Dimension beta (/showthread.php?tid=76097)

Cannot login with Opera Mini Dimension beta by Mike on 07-14-2007 at 02:59 PM

I seem to be having problems logging in here with Opera Mini Dimension 4 beta.
Opera Mini 3 though works fine though. Anybody else having this problem?

RE: Cannot login with Opera Mini Dimension beta by absorbation on 07-14-2007 at 03:18 PM

I have problems logging into these forums on any browser. The quick login simply does not work for me :P.

RE: Cannot login with Opera Mini Dimension beta by surfichris on 07-14-2007 at 03:23 PM

Trick with the quick login is don't press enter - click the button. I'll fix it here sometime later if WDZ doesn't do it.

As for Opera Mini - beta. Report it to them and see what they say.

RE: Cannot login with Opera Mini Dimension beta by Volv on 07-14-2007 at 04:20 PM

Hey, im using the beta now and i logged in fine by clicking the login link.  PS: this took me ages to write :P

RE: Cannot login with Opera Mini Dimension beta by WDZ on 07-14-2007 at 09:34 PM

Eh? What's wrong with the quick login? It's always worked fine for me... :p

* WDZ aimlessly messes around with the template :dodgy:

RE: Cannot login with Opera Mini Dimension beta by EBFL on 07-14-2007 at 09:45 PM

Same, quick login works for me, including pressing enter.

RE: Cannot login with Opera Mini Dimension beta by surfichris on 07-15-2007 at 12:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
Eh? What's wrong with the quick login? It's always worked fine for me... :p

* WDZ aimlessly messes around with the template :dodgy:
You use Opera. It's a Firefox with with the "Do you want to remember this password?"
RE: Cannot login with Opera Mini Dimension beta by WDZ on 07-15-2007 at 01:05 AM

Ah, OK... I can reproduce the problem now. I had msghelp.net in my Exceptions list in Firefox, so it never prompted me. :p

I removed the onfocus attributes (they weren't useful anyway) and now it works fine.