Shoutbox

How do you... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: How do you... (/showthread.php?tid=76109)

How do you... by cameraguy604 on 07-15-2007 at 05:14 AM

How do you see someone's MSN contacts?  I think I've done it before, but I forget how.

RE: How do you... by NiteMare on 07-15-2007 at 05:19 AM

not possable, that would be an invasion of privacy, and safety messures are in place on the server side

RE: How do you... by Cartox on 07-15-2007 at 10:15 AM

You can have a look at their friends list..their could be a couple of people on who are on your contact's list

Richt click contact >> View >> Friends list

RE: How do you... by Vimto on 07-15-2007 at 10:48 AM

My friend Josh was on his sisters computer and the next day he came to me and said "How come I'm not in your "Chosen Few" group on msn?" and he told me that his sister downloaded this hack thingy that lets you view their contact list. :\

But of course I wouldn't recommend it obviously because of what NiteMare said, big invasion of privacy. Plus I think it was only available to older versions of MSN and not WLM.

RE: How do you... by *Saint* on 07-15-2007 at 04:22 PM

You can not see someone else's contact list unless you have their email and password. You can see who has you on their contact list. If he was on his sisters MSN account he can see that you have her added then he can go onto his own account and see you do not have him.

That is down by going to "Tools > Options > Privacy > "See who has added you to their contact list" View. Then comparing the two sources of information.