Shoutbox

For the love of god, someone please find me this game. [FOUND]! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: For the love of god, someone please find me this game. [FOUND]! (/showthread.php?tid=76110)

For the love of god, someone please find me this game. [FOUND]! by prashker on 07-15-2007 at 05:50 AM

Ok, if for one time I need someone to REALLY help me, now is the time :(.

Now, I am looking for this one game that I played back when I was a little noobkin and burned CD's with hack hotmail (3).doc on them.

If anyone finds this game I will bow before you as god!

Now everyone here has played brick correct?

http://www.blitwise.com/sdxb_screenshots/castle.jpg

You smash the bricks with the ball that bounces off your board.

My game I used to play, the board was a little man! and the ball would bounce off his head.
The ball was a ball
The bricks were EGGS!

And the game had lots of power ups and chickens!

Now I remember this game being in English but it could have been Japanese or something, it had an english title which MAY or MAY NOT have had 'DX' in it.

If anyone finds this I swear I will love you forever. I NEED TO FIND THIS GAME, LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION :<.
If anot

RE: For the love of god, someone please find me this game. by Volv on 07-15-2007 at 06:52 AM

Only thing I could find was Birds of War :p

quote:
Demolish all the bricks while avoiding the flying Birds Eggs.

RE: For the love of god, someone please find me this game. by Joe on 07-15-2007 at 07:00 AM

ATOMIC SUPERBALL: THE CHICKEN EDITION 2.1.0

My attempt

RE: For the love of god, someone please find me this game. by prashker on 07-15-2007 at 07:20 AM

Naah, it's not those, I've been looking also, GAH ;<.

DX BAll? - no....

gah I can't remember the name :(

RE: For the love of god, someone please find me this game. by kao on 07-15-2007 at 09:18 AM

Bird Bricks ?

List of Breakout clones might help you remember the name.

RE: For the love of god, someone please find me this game. by aNILEator on 07-15-2007 at 10:36 AM

chicken invaders?

RE: RE: For the love of god, someone please find me this game. by prashker on 07-15-2007 at 02:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by aNILEator
chicken invaders?

Nope

quote:
Originally posted by alex
Bird Bricks ?

List of Breakout clones might help you remember the name.

Nope :(.

RE: For the love of god, someone please find me this game. by Anubis on 07-15-2007 at 04:27 PM

Super DX Ball
?

RE: For the love of god, someone please find me this game. by prashker on 07-15-2007 at 04:44 PM

No.

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
My game I used to play, the board was a little man! and the ball would bounce off his head.
The ball was a ball
The bricks were EGGS!

And the game had lots of power ups and chickens!

Now I remember this game being in English but it could have been Japanese or something, it had an english title which MAY or MAY NOT have had 'DX' in it.

RE: For the love of god, someone please find me this game. by Nefzen on 07-15-2007 at 05:18 PM

ok, then tell us what era did the game exist?
like, DOS game, Windows 95, Windows XP etc.

RE: For the love of god, someone please find me this game. by prashker on 07-15-2007 at 05:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Nefzen
ok, then tell us what era did the game exist?
like, DOS game, Windows 95, Windows XP etc.

It's not DOS :p, thats all I know, probably Windows 98, maybe XP?
RE: For the love of god, someone please find me this game. by joey on 07-15-2007 at 05:22 PM

i think you'd remember if it was XP, i think 98/2000

RE: For the love of god, someone please find me this game. by Joe on 07-15-2007 at 08:38 PM

OMG.... I win...

MozPong DX

RE: For the love of god, someone please find me this game. [FOUND]! by prashker on 07-15-2007 at 08:40 PM

THANK YOU! YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE THIS!

RE: For the love of god, someone please find me this game. [FOUND]! by Nefzen on 07-15-2007 at 10:00 PM

that's one creepy ass game.

RE: For the love of god, someone please find me this game. [FOUND]! by MeEtc on 07-15-2007 at 10:57 PM

gonna explain what this is all about?

RE: For the love of god, someone please find me this game. [FOUND]! by prashker on 07-16-2007 at 02:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MeEtc
gonna explain what this is all about?

I was looking for a game I played when I was a kid, and I found it thanks to joe?
RE: For the love of god, someone please find me this game. [FOUND]! by Joe on 07-16-2007 at 04:05 AM

That was pretty fun. I played until it said I'd need to register..

RE: For the love of god, someone please find me this game. [FOUND]! by aNILEator on 07-16-2007 at 04:42 PM

I'm after "Gadget" some kid who travels through time (AMAZING DOS/95 GAME) Discworld, and Red Alert...... also techniques to get them working on vista x64

RE: For the love of god, someone please find me this game. [FOUND]! by MeEtc on 07-16-2007 at 04:45 PM

For Dos games, try using DOSBox. I have run it with WarCraft II successfully in the past. Take a look at the games compatibility page. I don't know if it will run on Vista, but its worth a go.

Diskworld 1 and 2