Shoutbox

All You Harry Potter h8rs, Spoil The Ending To Your Friends! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: All You Harry Potter h8rs, Spoil The Ending To Your Friends! (/showthread.php?tid=76216)

All You Harry Potter h8rs, Spoil The Ending To Your Friends! by prashker on 07-20-2007 at 03:42 AM

http://streaming.newcap.ca/CIHT/CIHT.asx

Tune into The Morning Hot Tub with Mauler, Rush, Laura, and Josie on The New HOT 89.9 this
Friday July 20th! At exactly 8:20am the final chapter will not only be uncovered, but the last
page of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be read on the air.

If you just can't wait until Saturday to find out who dies, what becomes of our 4-eyed wizard
friend, or any and all of the other mysteries that have been circling around your head for the
past three years, you must be listening Friday morning.

JK Rowling says not to do it!

The New HOT 89.9's lawyers advise against it!

Thousands of Harry Potter fans are begging us not to do it!

But in true HOT 89.9 fashion we're going to do it anyway!

"I've made a commitment," says Mauler, Host of The Morning Hot Tub, "I told our listeners
that I would read the last page from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, I can't go back
on my word. A lot of people are upset, but there are also a lot of people who want to
know what happens, and can't wait!"

Be listening at 8:20am tomorrow - it'll be a Harry situation - guaranteed!

Another exclusive lawsuit in the making from The New HOT 89.9!

Listen More, Read More!

RE: All You Harry Potter h8rs, Spoil The Ending To Your Friends! by Curtis on 07-20-2007 at 03:59 AM

LOL DON'T READ SPOILERS!!!

http://www.zendurl.com/hallows/

RE: All You Harry Potter h8rs, Spoil The Ending To Your Friends! by prashker on 07-20-2007 at 04:00 AM

Oh nOes!

YOU BITCH!!!

RE: All You Harry Potter h8rs, Spoil The Ending To Your Friends! by Curtis on 07-20-2007 at 04:00 AM

LAWLZ!!!

RE: All You Harry Potter h8rs, Spoil The Ending To Your Friends! by Lou on 07-20-2007 at 04:01 AM

They're expecting a lawsuit. Their lawyers advised them that it was an unwise decision, oh well. I won't be listening that's for sure. (It's the station I'm listening to right now, but I won't be tomorrow =p).

RE: All You Harry Potter h8rs, Spoil The Ending To Your Friends! by andrewdodd13 on 07-20-2007 at 08:45 AM

I've read it.

Curtis' website isn't entirely correct. It may be correct in some places, I won't say which

The book has a happy ending.

It's a damned near brilliant book.

And I won't spoil it for anyone.

RE: All You Harry Potter h8rs, Spoil The Ending To Your Friends! by joey on 07-20-2007 at 08:55 AM

harry potter sucks. :tongue:

its only a damn book its not like a drug or anything youre justhooked on it in your mind when its something you'll have fortgotten about in a few years time, and tbh i dont even see what the big fuss is about, why this book and not any others?

RE: All You Harry Potter h8rs, Spoil The Ending To Your Friends! by Aeryn on 07-20-2007 at 10:12 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
At exactly 8:20am the final chapter will not only be uncovered, but the last page of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be read on the air.

So... what timezone?
RE: All You Harry Potter h8rs, Spoil The Ending To Your Friends! by Nathan on 07-20-2007 at 10:25 AM

My mum sucks... I lasted this long and then she comes over to me and whispers in my ear that ".... dies".

OMGWTFBBQ111! :<

RE: RE: All You Harry Potter h8rs, Spoil The Ending To Your Friends! by andrewdodd13 on 07-20-2007 at 11:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Napbree
My mum sucks... I lasted this long and then she comes over to me and whispers in my ear that ".... dies".

I told my best mate everything, he was like "omfg you just ruined the whole story for. You're lucky I'm not in the mood to beat the crap out of you."

Then 10 minutes later he turned round, "Oh, btw, see harry potter? Yeah I haven't even read the books. :P"
RE: All You Harry Potter h8rs, Spoil The Ending To Your Friends! by Nathan on 07-20-2007 at 11:59 AM

:rofl:

did he stick his tongue out as well - just like :P

RE: All You Harry Potter h8rs, Spoil The Ending To Your Friends! by andrewdodd13 on 07-20-2007 at 12:01 PM

Well he done it just a little bit... Although it wasn't really off to the side or that :P.

RE: All You Harry Potter h8rs, Spoil The Ending To Your Friends! by Oxy on 07-20-2007 at 12:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Damokun
quote:
Originally posted by ICD

its only a damn book its not like a drug or anything youre justhooked on it in your mind when its something you'll have fortgotten about in a few years time, and tbh i dont even see what the big fuss is about, why this book and not any others?

Because it's the last book in a series that she's been writing for 17 years? People can be fans of something, if you don't like it get over it. :\ And for people who've been reading these books since they came out, I doubt they'll have forgotten about them in two years 8-)

I'm sure you wouldn't like it if we started attacking the things you like.

Woo go damo. <3
RE: All You Harry Potter h8rs, Spoil The Ending To Your Friends! by Lou on 07-20-2007 at 01:06 PM

Too late now. I don't know if they did it or not. Heh.

quote:
Originally posted by Damokun
quote:
Originally posted by ICD

Because it's the last book in a series that she's been writing for 17 years? People can be fans of something, if you don't like it get over it. :\ And for people who've been reading these books since they came out, I doubt they'll have forgotten about them in two years 8-)

I'm sure you wouldn't like it if we started attacking the things you like.
Seconded. What's with people just bashing what they don't like constantly over here?
RE: All You Harry Potter h8rs, Spoil The Ending To Your Friends! by L. Coyote on 07-20-2007 at 01:55 PM

I think you are all geeks.

:P

Meh, there are so many "leaks" that I don't know which one is true. It's not like I care, but still, both are quite dumb.

Hopefully the real thing is better.

RE: All You Harry Potter h8rs, Spoil The Ending To Your Friends! by absorbation on 07-20-2007 at 01:58 PM

Leaks are everywhere, but no fan will read crappy images on their computer. Reading it too fast will just ruin the book, people should take their time with it :P.

RE: All You Harry Potter h8rs, Spoil The Ending To Your Friends! by Zahid™ on 07-20-2007 at 02:04 PM

I've read the first 10 chapters and the epilogue, didn't really expect it to end that good.

RE: All You Harry Potter h8rs, Spoil The Ending To Your Friends! by Lou on 07-21-2007 at 03:05 AM

Turns out that they only mumbled it :refuck:

RE: All You Harry Potter h8rs, Spoil The Ending To Your Friends! by L. Coyote on 07-21-2007 at 03:35 AM

What crap.

It's the worse waste of paper ever.

RE: All You Harry Potter h8rs, Spoil The Ending To Your Friends! by aNILEator on 07-22-2007 at 08:41 AM

hehe sorry if i pissed anyone off with my pop up toasts with spoilers on with messenger a few days ago :p