Shoutbox

Harry Potter - Want to spoil? read this. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Harry Potter - Want to spoil? read this. (/showthread.php?tid=76217)

Harry Potter - Want to spoil? read this. by Patchou on 07-20-2007 at 04:26 AM

Heya,

I'm not a die hard Harry Potter fan but I do enjoy the movies. Why am I saying this? simply because I will ban anybody spoiling the new book on the forum (feel free to post any link you want but no mention of anything in the actual message or title).

That's all I wanted to say :p
Patch

RE: Harry Potter - Want to spoil? read this. by prashker on 07-20-2007 at 04:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
I'm not a die hard Harry Potter fan but I do enjoy the movies.

IMAX 3D of Order Of The Phoenix Rocked :D.

ALSO HARRY POTTER IS A HORRUCKKZKZKZX'S BOYFRIEND!
RE: Harry Potter - Want to spoil? read this. by Discrate on 07-20-2007 at 04:59 AM

quote:
Heya,

I'm not a die hard Harry Potter fan but I do enjoy the movies. Why am I saying this? simply because I will ban anybody spoiling the new book on the forum (feel free to post any link you want but no mention of anything in the actual message or title).

Patch

It's just a book, why ban people for spoiling it?
RE: Harry Potter - Want to spoil? read this. by Rolando on 07-20-2007 at 05:09 AM

Seems a bit drastic to ban people just for talking. Maybe if they made the thread with a title like "[SPOILERS] Harry Potter" so people wouldn't read it it should be ok. But I guess you're the boss... so whatever.

RE: RE: Harry Potter - Want to spoil? read this. by Discrate on 07-20-2007 at 05:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by q25
Seems a bit drastic to ban people just for talking. Maybe if they made the thread with a title like "[SPOILERS] Harry Potter" so people wouldn't read it it should be ok. But I guess you're the boss... so whatever.

Yer i agree, and if you are going to ban people for spoiling the harry potter book, you might as well make a rule that you are not allowed to spoil movies,tv shows ect.
RE: Harry Potter - Want to spoil? read this. by prashker on 07-20-2007 at 05:18 AM

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!

RE: Harry Potter - Want to spoil? read this. by Lou on 07-20-2007 at 05:22 AM

stfu, let him decide? His program, his forums, etc etc. Forums aren't a democracy, they are a dictatorship. (Damn, where's that quote :sad:).

Edit: damn sam, actually did it.

RE: Harry Potter - Want to spoil? read this. by Curtis on 07-20-2007 at 05:43 AM

So I can post that link I posted earlier?

RE: Harry Potter - Want to spoil? read this. by prashker on 07-20-2007 at 06:14 AM

Don't Worry Patchou, I won't hit you, I'm not a bully, plus french people are strong, except dotLou, he's a liar, liars lose 100MP Mana and Max Strength :(.\\

RE: Harry Potter - Want to spoil? read this. by Oxy on 07-20-2007 at 06:22 AM

Woo go patchou. :D

RE: Harry Potter - Want to spoil? read this. by vaccination on 07-20-2007 at 07:00 AM

nice. <3 Patchou

RE: Harry Potter - Want to spoil? read this. by Nagamasa on 07-20-2007 at 07:14 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
quote:
I'm not a die hard Harry Potter fan but I do enjoy the movies.

IMAX 3D of Order Of The Phoenix Rocked :D.

ALSO HARRY POTTER IS A HORRUCKKZKZKZX'S BOYFRIEND!

I watched the wrong version of '3D'. I went to HKIA to watch it, except I got the 4th dimension rather than the third, which is much more fake and boring. :(

Prices were different too...fortunately (by like 30HKD).

RE: Harry Potter - Want to spoil? read this. by toddy on 07-20-2007 at 07:36 AM

anyone listen to radio 1 last nite ?

RE: Harry Potter - Want to spoil? read this. by joey on 07-20-2007 at 08:40 AM

nope, getting chased by the cops last night! :cheesy: why what was on?

RE: Harry Potter - Want to spoil? read this. by Nathan on 07-20-2007 at 09:09 AM

Patchou: I love you <3, now I don't live in fear of getting told what happens :D... ONLY 1 MORE DAY :D:D:D:D:D:D

RE: Harry Potter - Want to spoil? read this. by Nefzen on 07-20-2007 at 10:12 AM

OMG HE DIES! HE KILLS HIM nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

and it's not Dumbledore :O

RE: Harry Potter - Want to spoil? read this. by Discrate on 07-20-2007 at 12:34 PM

SonicSam
Banned

:^)

RE: Harry Potter - Want to spoil? read this. by L. Coyote on 07-20-2007 at 01:51 PM

Ha! Hey, at least he didn't go crazy on us and decided to moderate the forums.

lol, I'd like to see them try...

RE: Harry Potter - Want to spoil? read this. by tony on 07-20-2007 at 01:53 PM

:lol: at sam

RE: Harry Potter - Want to spoil? read this. by ShawnZ on 07-21-2007 at 03:15 AM

snape killed dumbledore like 194 and a half books ago :dodgy:

RE: Harry Potter - Want to spoil? read this. by Chancer on 07-21-2007 at 05:23 AM

quote:
Originally posted by .Lou
stfu, let him decide? His program, his forums, etc etc. Forums aren't a democracy, they are a dictatorship. (Damn, where's that quote :sad:).

Edit: damn sam, actually did it.
No, no and no.
This forum is a teocracy.
RE: RE: Harry Potter - Want to spoil? read this. by CookieRevised on 07-21-2007 at 09:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
quote:
Heya,

Patch

It's just a book, why ban people for spoiling it?
Because why does one want to post such things?

The biggest and probably the only reason would be to simply spoil the fun of others, to act like a bitch, to pester people, to be a smartass nitwit in short.

Such attitude isn't exactly nice (and not fun at all in any way) and I personally wouldn't disagree with banning people because of it.

If people want to know how it ends they can probably find it already in another place/forum/blog. But that does not mean these forums should also be a place which spoils the fun of the readers.

Why not banning people for spoiling the end of movie x, book y? For all I care, they can be. It is just the same. The only difference is that HP is one of the most anticipated and read books at the moment (like it or not; personally I do not like all the hyping at all, and I think there are far better books, but that doesn't mean I love to spoil the things for others).

go Patchou...

my 2 cents.
RE: Harry Potter - Want to spoil? read this. by Voldemort on 07-22-2007 at 04:45 PM

Wow, patchou, i actually thought you posted the big ass spoiler XD haha, this is why i left the forums for a bit XD