Shoutbox

Request: Open Convo with All Online Contacts - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Request: Open Convo with All Online Contacts (/showthread.php?tid=76221)

Request: Open Convo with All Online Contacts by prashker on 07-20-2007 at 06:46 AM

/openall

thanks <3.

RE: Request: Open Convo with All Online Contacts by NanaFreak on 07-20-2007 at 08:55 AM

is this so that you can tell people what happens with harry potter stuffs?

RE: Request: Open Convo with All Online Contacts by joey on 07-20-2007 at 08:57 AM

yes but 30-40 people online.....isnt that just screw with your pc? :P maybe in a certain group like "/openall friends" that might not be a bad feature.

RE: Request: Open Convo with All Online Contacts by markee on 07-20-2007 at 01:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ICD
yes but 30-40 people online.....isnt that just screw with your pc? :P maybe in a certain group like "/openall friends" that might not be a bad feature.
You can't use groups unless you define them again inside the script :dodgy:

This is very easy to do but I'm not doing it because I don't want to get attacked :sad:

[off-topic]
Actually I have made something even worse.... it didn't let the people leave the chat (re-added them) and if anyone else came online it would add them too.... but I never used it so that was ok....
[/off-topic]
RE: Request: Open Convo with All Online Contacts by prashker on 07-22-2007 at 04:59 AM

Oh yeah, I forgot about this thread since I was banned :p.

Anyways, harry potter's passed, it's for something else, and I'm not going to bash people, privately release it if you have too :p.