Shoutbox

Try this you will login your MSN - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Try this you will login your MSN (/showthread.php?tid=76283)

Try this you will login your MSN by benax on 07-23-2007 at 08:55 PM

Dear Buddy!!

I got this problem before can not login into my MSN as I know after I have uninstall my FIREWALL software it works, I use Zone Alarm Pro Suite have that problem can not login my MSN ver 8 but for the MSN ver 7.5 work fine with my Firewall software, even I have those Microsoft code ask me to check it out finallly found out is the FIREWALL which make me can't LOGIN at all (MSN ver 8 onward)

So please do check it out the firewall program you have okie..

Till here Bye!

P/S  all the cos it the FIREWALL software setting config who block it's.

RE: Try this you will login your MSN by Vimto on 07-24-2007 at 12:56 PM

I have a Firewall and wlm works just fine for me. I don't think you should be advising people to turn off their firewall :\

RE: Try this you will login your MSN by absorbation on 07-24-2007 at 04:33 PM

You were most likely promoted to stop the program connecting to the Internet. When you see warnings like this, just accept them :P.

RE: Try this you will login your MSN by matty on 07-24-2007 at 04:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by absorbation
You were most likely promoted to stop the program connecting to the Internet. When you see warnings like this, just accept them :P.
* matty goes to create a virus now with this n00b advice
RE: Try this you will login your MSN by Cloudly on 07-24-2007 at 07:41 PM

ZoneAlarm has a programme Tab which includes all set rules to every programe that's tryed running. You obviously previously denied MSN from connecting to the internet. Find it in ZoneAlarm's programme control tab and give it back it's permissions to run. |-)
Surf the internet un protected and the next problem you'll be receiving is that you can't log in your system. 

Don't click "accept" for everything either... check the name of the programme running first. If it clearly reads Windows Live Messenger, then hopefully it's safe. if it's a programme you've never even heard of before, quickly do some web research on the name it's using. Make sure you check the file path of it also, if it's located somewhere dodgy like TEMP internet files, then it might be a Trojan of some sort.
Well.. Just look up on internet security!