Shoutbox

Burning A DVD - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Burning A DVD (/showthread.php?tid=76354)

Burning A DVD by LoochTheMan on 07-27-2007 at 05:34 AM

I downloaded a torrent containing .IFO, .BUP and .VOB files in a folder named VIDEO_TS. I am a noob since I have never burnt a DVD with these files. Can someone tell me how I can burn these files to a DVD to get it working with the menus as a regular DVD movie?

Thanks.

RE: Burning A DVD by ShawnZ on 07-27-2007 at 05:38 AM

use imgburn. use "build" mode, add the video_ts folder, and choose "no " when it asks you if you want to make it the root folder.

RE: Burning A DVD by LoochTheMan on 07-27-2007 at 06:03 AM

Thank you so much, appreciate it.

RE: Burning A DVD by M73A on 07-27-2007 at 08:58 AM

just out of curisosity, can you use a program like convertxtodvd and select burn exisiting project? i've been wondering about that for a little while, last time i tried to downlood video_ts type of stuff it was .img so i never got round to it

thanks

RE: Burning A DVD by ShawnZ on 07-27-2007 at 09:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by M73A
just out of curisosity, can you use a program like convertxtodvd and select burn exisiting project? i've been wondering about that for a little while, last time i tried to downlood video_ts type of stuff it was .img so i never got round to it

thanks

why not just... burn the img :p
RE: Burning A DVD by M73A on 07-27-2007 at 11:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
quote:
Originally posted by M73A

thanks

why not just... burn the img :p
because some of the stuff i downloaded was ts

i burned the image, i was saying i was going to try using convertxtodvd to burn the ts but never got the chance because the one i finished downloading was img and not ts