Shoutbox

How to delete previous emails from signin list - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: How to delete previous emails from signin list (/showthread.php?tid=76558)

How to delete previous emails from signin list by Mamemo on 08-05-2007 at 02:06 PM

I have this windows messenger 4.7 and the when i'm going to sign in the email-list shows every email that has logged in from my PC. how do i remove the list????

RE: How to delete previous emails from signin list by Mnjul on 09-06-2007 at 05:06 PM

I think it is
Start -> Run -> control userpasswords2

Then select Advanced, then click "Manage Passwords" and you should be able to delete the accounts.

As a side note, this doesn't work with Dutch version of Windows.

RE: How to delete previous emails from signin list by toddy on 09-06-2007 at 05:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mnjul
I think it is
Start -> Run -> control userpasswords2

Then select Advanced, then click "Manage Passwords" and you should be able to delete the accounts.

As a side note, this doesn't work with Dutch version of Windows.
only works on pro, not home iirc

RE: How to delete previous emails from signin list by ahmetgns on 09-06-2007 at 07:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by toddy
only works on pro, not home iirc
worked here on home version of XP

Mamemo, also you can go there from "Control Panel > User Accounts > Your account name > Here from the options bar on the left, click on Manage .net passwords". Then the same window which Mnjul said will be opened, delete your signin address.