Shoutbox

making a diagram - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: making a diagram (/showthread.php?tid=76572)

making a diagram by Nefzen on 08-06-2007 at 11:03 AM

hey, I'm trying to make a diagram for a site I'm making, but using paint (or, at least, how I am using paint) looks rather ugly.

something that should look about like this:
[Image: banner.PNG]
for some reason, I can't add text (damn MS paint), but it should have "banner quality" next to the arrow, beneath the left column "without Pure Fight Technology" and beneath the right column "with pure fight Technology".
And yea, they are supposed to be at about the same hight, showing the criticism or something like that, though the hights can vary a little.

Now, it looks terrible. If someone could please help and make something cool, I'd really appreciate it. :)

Also, I'm hoping this will be easily compressible as PNG, that is, use a small number of colors and have crisp, sharp edges.

RE: making a diagram by LifelesS on 08-06-2007 at 02:50 PM

PM me, I have some photoshop skills :)

RE: making a diagram by Nefzen on 08-06-2007 at 04:35 PM

:S
what's the point of using a PM?
just do it D:

should look something like this:
[Image: NSIST_TC_FlashCard_CHART_V0.jpg]
more or less exactly what I want, showing how the Ultimate FightŪ Technology makes the banner better and stuff like that.

RE: making a diagram by LifelesS on 08-06-2007 at 04:42 PM

I need values to make it........

besides, it should be easier using php, you could change it when you want, and make precise bar charts.

lots of links here

edit: you can even use office charts.... lol

edit2: I did this with office... you can change everything, even had a pattern, put a photo, whatever..

RE: making a diagram by Nefzen on 08-06-2007 at 06:49 PM

mmm that looks too... idunno Microsoftic.
It doesn't have as much splendor as the one nVidia has, and it doesn't supposed to have values, it's a dummy chart :P
It supposed to show nothing.

though, it would be nice to have another, very short column called "banner we make ourselves"

RE: making a diagram by LifelesS on 08-06-2007 at 07:07 PM

I added the values because I wanted, they can have no values. you can change it all