Shoutbox

Hey Guys , Need to know a answer to my question! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Hey Guys , Need to know a answer to my question! (/showthread.php?tid=76584)

Hey Guys , Need to know a answer to my question! by Chloesin on 08-06-2007 at 10:28 PM

How do you get More then one Personal Message Which flashes on Window live Messenger?

RE: Hey Guys , Need to know a answer to my question! by albert on 08-06-2007 at 10:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chloesin
How do you get More then one Personal Message Which flashes on Window live Messenger?

A flashing personal message? What is that..?
RE: Hey Guys , Need to know a answer to my question! by absorbation on 08-06-2007 at 10:38 PM

I'm not sure what you are talking about, but if you want multiple personal messages, one for each contact, it's not possible :).

RE: Hey Guys , Need to know a answer to my question! by Dane on 08-06-2007 at 10:41 PM

What you are referring to would require a script that changes between the personal message every 1-10 seconds between the ones you select.

RE: Hey Guys , Need to know a answer to my question! by Chloesin on 08-06-2007 at 10:41 PM

Well one of my friends has a flashing personal message but she doesn't know how to do this as her friend did this for her !

How Do you Do this?