Shoutbox

stealing a contact (dp pick name ect...) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: stealing a contact (dp pick name ect...) (/showthread.php?tid=76591)

stealing a contact (dp pick name ect...) by missy0007 on 08-07-2007 at 10:44 AM

[/color][color=blue]i just wanted to say how much i dislike the stealing script, it cn make contacts turn into you and make out your saying something horrible about your friends or someone, it causes arguments.
if some one steals your contact and acts as though u said something horrible or nasty theres nothing you can do, its written down, your name and what 'you' said.
sorry but i really dont see the point in this script. who agrees?

RE: stealing a contact (dp pick name ect...) by EBFL on 08-07-2007 at 10:51 AM

Urm, your friend should know who is acctualy saying the things because you're friends will have a different email address so if they're like 'OMFGZ HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT??!' you can just say 'Check the email address of the person that sent you the message'

RE: stealing a contact (dp pick name ect...) by Th3rmal on 08-07-2007 at 11:40 AM

lol i agree with EBFL, ive  stolen peoples names and pics ( for joke purposes), but they always noe the difference, especially if u talk in a particular maner, and as EBFL said they can always check the email address.

RE: stealing a contact (dp pick name ect...) by Spunky on 08-07-2007 at 02:44 PM

You can use a script I created a while back that will warn you about people cloning somebody... (It will only work if they clone someone on your contact list)

Clone Warning - Download