Shoutbox

[Complete]On Contact Signin Dial a phone - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Complete]On Contact Signin Dial a phone (/showthread.php?tid=76747)

[Complete]On Contact Signin Dial a phone by iammop on 08-13-2007 at 11:58 AM

Hello.Sorry my bad english
------------------------------------
code:

function OnEvent_ContactSignin(Email)
{
    if(Email == "someone@somewhere.com")
    {
        var Shell = new ActiveXObject("WScript.Shell");
        Shell.Run("rasdial \"autocall\" /PHONE:00000000",0);
    }
}

note:

-> someone@somewhere.com
Contact Email
->autocall
"autocall" is a name of your connection.It you don't have you will create it in Control Panel
-> 00000000
Your Phone Number

**if you don't understand you can see about rasdial command in help and support center of windows XP**

RE: [Complete]On Contact Signin Dial a phone by LifelesS on 08-13-2007 at 01:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by iammop
Hello.Sorry my bad english
------------------------------------
code:

function OnEvent_ContactSignin(Email)
{
    if(Email == "someone@somewhere.com")
    {
        var Shell = new ActiveXObject("WScript.Shell");
        Shell.Run("rasdial \"autocall\" /PHONE:00000000",0);
    }
}

note:

-> someone@somewhere.com
Contact Email
->autocall
"autocall" is a name of your connection.It you don't have you will create it in Control Panel
-> 00000000
Your Phone Number

**if you don't understand you can see about rasdial command in help and support center of windows XP**

I'm sorry for saying, but what is that suppost to be? you have any problem with the script? or is that release?

If you have any problem with your script you need to give us more information...
If that's a release, it should be a .plsc file. read the scripting documentation for more info.
:)
RE: [Complete]On Contact Signin Dial a phone by matty on 08-13-2007 at 01:35 PM

He is showing you how to dial a phone number when a specific contact signs in. Who says it needs to be a plsc for it to be a release?

RE: RE: [Complete]On Contact Signin Dial a phone by LifelesS on 08-13-2007 at 01:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by matty
He is showing you how to dial a phone number when a specific contact signs in. Who says it needs to be a plsc for it to be a release?

I didn't say need, I said should... Because most (not all) releases are. And since he's a new member he could not know how to make a release:) Just trying to help him...