Shoutbox

Problems with Scripts - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Problems with Scripts (/showthread.php?tid=76762)

Problems with Scripts by Mitchrock on 08-13-2007 at 10:50 PM

there've been some problems i've been having with a script i downloaded off of this site. it's called crazy text version 1.3. i imported it and it worked great until i tried to turn it off. i went through the process of disabling it plenty of times, but the thing would not turn off. i used the text command, went into the scripts and manually turned it off but it still made the text an unreadable symbol font. i even went as far as to delete the script but it still showed the stupid font. please help!!!!

RE: Problems with Scripts by toddy on 08-13-2007 at 11:12 PM

all works fine here :s

anyway, to change your text back to normal. delete the script plus > general > scripts > crazy text v1.3 then click remove.
that should change you're test back to normal, failed this you can try deleting the registry data that the script adds.
run > regedit > HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Patchou\Messenger Plus! Live\GlobalSettings\Scripts\CrazyText v1.3

RE: Problems with Scripts by §Fera§ on 08-19-2007 at 10:30 PM

that's not working with me either. i also checked the registry of that script. it's deleted when you remove it from your msn. anyways, nothin i do works...

RE: Problems with Scripts by roflmao456 on 08-20-2007 at 12:21 AM

does it do that even if you restart msn :P

RE: Problems with Scripts by skyserpent on 09-21-2007 at 11:38 PM

Do you have the Special Small Characters script installed?