Shoutbox

Help please - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Help please (/showthread.php?tid=76801)

Help please by chanawee on 08-15-2007 at 11:00 PM

Hi all. I got the problem with my msn when i sign in my msn say NET.lost connection and it reconnect auto in 20 sec and it still have a same problem coming up.but when i use another e-mail to connect it doesn't have any problem with it.and when i use my e-mail the got a problem to signin anpother computer everything it alright. idon't know how to fix this problem can anyone know help me please

RE: Help please by Steven on 08-15-2007 at 11:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by chanawee
Hi all. I got the problem with my msn when i sign in my msn say NET.lost connection and it reconnect auto in 20 sec and it still have a same problem coming up.but when i use another e-mail to connect it doesn't have any problem with it.and when i use my e-mail the got a problem to signin anpother computer everything it alright. idon't know how to fix this problem can anyone know help me please

Dont make 2 threads about the same problem be paitent. is there an error codde you see for example "80004023" proably not since you say i think its a network problem but it works on a different account. It just wasnt perfectly clear to me.

Main point of my post. Delete the other thread...
RE: Help please by chanawee on 08-15-2007 at 11:13 PM

hw to deleted it?

RE: Help please by Steven on 08-15-2007 at 11:14 PM

Press the little red x. Under your post beside the Edit Button.

[Image: delete.gif]

But not on this thread on the other one.