Shoutbox

V Festival [Just got back] - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: V Festival [Just got back] (/showthread.php?tid=76920)

V Festival [Just got back] by stoshrocket on 08-21-2007 at 07:28 PM

As the title said, I've just gotten back from the V festival [Weston Park]... It was awesome. My first festival too. Everyone was your friend and I saw some of my favorite bands: Foo Fighters (plus Dave Grohl doing a smaller acoustic set under the code 606), Kasabian, The Killers, Scouting for Girls (not headlining or on any main stage but they should be...), The Editors, Snow Patrol, The Fratellis (okay, not a band I particularly love but they were there so we ended up going). I'll definately be going next year if the line-up isn't totally crap.

Anyone goto any festivals this year? Or anyone got any festivals to recommend (not necessarily in the UK) for next year?

PS: If anyone wants anymore information of the V festival goto http://www.vfestival.com/ - they have information about V 2007 and have some galleries from previous years as well if you want.

RE: V Festival [Just got back] by starryeyez on 08-21-2007 at 09:07 PM

Sounds interesting, I can check the link.

RE: V Festival [Just got back] by aNILEator on 08-22-2007 at 09:13 AM

I was at chelmsford one, I had a free hour on the Sunday and gave out free hugs I made a sign out of rubbish and everything, I also got filmed and interviewed for it :P keep you eye out for me on some form of V festival programme/podcast hehe

It was a pretty fun year and Iggy ruled :D

RE: V Festival [Just got back] by toddy on 08-22-2007 at 09:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by aNILEator
I was at chelmsford one, I had a free hour on the Sunday and gave out free hugs I made a sign out of rubbish and everything, I also got filmed and interviewed for it :P keep you eye out for me on some form of V festival programme/podcast hehe

It was a pretty fun year and Iggy ruled :D
poor effort !!!

should have charged at least 50p
RE: V Festival [Just got back] by aNILEator on 08-22-2007 at 11:11 PM

Hmmm well 50p surcharge would have been good but then again probably wouldn't have got me so many hugs with nice ladies or filmed

I got plenty of sexy girls giving me hugs (H) I'm not complaining in the slightest :D