Shoutbox

[REQUEST] background script - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [REQUEST] background script (/showthread.php?tid=76921)

[REQUEST] background script by darkrabbit on 08-21-2007 at 07:59 PM

Hi

I was wondering if any one could create a script so you could choose two colours for your msn background (where your contacts are)

i dont know if you can see the picture well but abit like that (i just turned the pc screen to negative)

if any one could help

thanks

darkrabbit

:D

RE: [REQUEST] background script by Zahid™ on 08-21-2007 at 09:23 PM

http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/view/10-Background-Changer/
I think it should work. Just make a plain colour image and put it as your background

RE: [REQUEST] background script by darkrabbit on 08-22-2007 at 09:14 AM

yeah i did use that but the back grounds are always in the corner on my screen i wonder if you could help

RE: [REQUEST] background script by Matti on 08-22-2007 at 11:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by darkrabbit
yeah i did use that but the back grounds are always in the corner on my screen i wonder if you could help
That's the way it's programmed in the UIFILEs I guess. You'll need to use a resource hacker and modify the attributes of the element where the lvback.gif is placed. But that wouldn't be scripting but a patch. Of course you might be able to do this in run-time but therefore you need some very advanced hooking techniques to replace the resources I guess. Not something I'd want to try this soon. :P
RE: [REQUEST] background script by darkrabbit on 08-23-2007 at 02:39 PM

k thanks for every 1ns help

RE: [REQUEST] background script by stu on 08-23-2007 at 07:11 PM

If your picture is only displaying in the corner of the contact list, just make your picture larger..  The picture that you use doesnt get resized at all, so the size of the picture you use, is the size that it is going to be displayed in the contact list. Make sure you use a large enough picture to cover the entire background of the contact list. If the picture is larger, the excess will just get cut off, it will not be shrunk or anything..