Shoutbox

Rep deleting - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: Rep deleting (/showthread.php?tid=77066)

Rep deleting by EBFL on 08-28-2007 at 01:15 PM

When trying to delete a rep, i noticed if you was to delete the reason, you are unable to delete the rep as it says:

quote:
Error
Sorry, but you are required to type a good comment (reason) for your vote.
WDZ fix this :(
RE: Rep deleting by Menthix on 08-28-2007 at 01:22 PM

Hey, i was first :p

quote:
Originally posted by IRC
15:11 <&MenthiX> lol.. dodgy wdz... i press Delete Vote on a forum rep
15:11 <&MenthiX> "Error
15:11 <&MenthiX> Sorry, but you are required to type a good comment (reason) for your vote.
15:11 <&MenthiX> "

But yeah, seems to be especially on the old reps where you didn't need to enter a valid comment yet. You can work around it by entering a comment first and delete after it, but tha seems silly.
RE: Rep deleting by Phillip on 08-28-2007 at 01:22 PM

Lazy. Its not that hard to delete a rep :P

Also I hate it when people do. Change it to a neutral and let that person know why you think they don't deserve your rep. It lets the person understand what they are doing wrong so they can fix it.

RE: Rep deleting by WDZ on 08-28-2007 at 11:15 PM

Oh noes a bug :o

* WDZ attempts to fix, but realizes his PHP color scheme is still all messed up from the night before, and gets blinded.

[Image: zippyah.gif]

Fixed.

RE: Rep deleting by Menthix on 08-28-2007 at 11:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Phillip
Change it to a neutral and let that person know why you think they don't deserve your rep. It lets the person understand what they are doing wrong so they can fix it.
Meh, i've only been deleting negative votes because whatever i negged them for got irrelevant by time.

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
Fixed.
Yay :D

RE: Rep deleting by Oxy on 08-29-2007 at 09:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Phillip
Also I hate it when people do. Change it to a neutral and let that person know why you think they don't deserve your rep. It lets the person understand what they are doing wrong so they can fix it.
Yeah, appeared to happen to me the other day. :dodgy: