Shoutbox

Special Symbols Cant change PLEASE READ - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Special Symbols Cant change PLEASE READ (/showthread.php?tid=77147)

Special Symbols Cant change PLEASE READ by Nooh on 08-31-2007 at 10:36 PM

Please help me i downloaded Special Symbols and now i want to change back to normal text but i dont know how to bring back the normal text please tell me how?!

RE: Special Symbols Cant change PLEASE READ by Panachiba on 09-01-2007 at 12:47 AM

just open an conversation, there is something that say "A/B" (Is an icon, is not exactly like that), click that, choose the type of text, and thats all.

that is??..

RE: Special Symbols Cant change PLEASE READ by Tochjo on 09-02-2007 at 11:41 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Nooh
i downloaded Special Symbols and now i want to change back to normal text but i dont know how to bring back the normal text please tell me how?!
Open your Windows Live Messenger contact list and click Plus! > Preferences. There, on the General tab, click Scripts. Select the Special Symbols script and either disable or remove it :)

Panachiba: this is not a question about how to change the font in a conversation window, but a question about how to disable the Special Symbols script :wink:
RE: Special Symbols Cant change PLEASE READ by Nooh on 09-03-2007 at 11:59 PM

No thanks it didnt work also it automatically Removed itself huh? Anyway thanks for your trpinle you can lock this now