Shoutbox

Probleme while installing messeger plus live - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Probleme while installing messeger plus live (/showthread.php?tid=77184)

Probleme while installing messeger plus live by Raichu7 on 09-02-2007 at 12:31 PM

Hello everyone...So recently i encountered some problems with my windows live messenger...The problem is that messenger wasn't launching when i was clkcing on the icon..I tried to go in program files and launch it from here but no results..I kept installing and uninstalling again and again and i discovered that it was when i had messenger plus live installed that windows live messenger wasn't launching...So i didn't installed it and i have my windows live messenger without messenger plus live...If anyone knows what is the problem thanks for helping :) I searched the forum and didn't find any thread speaking of my problem:)

RE: Probleme while installing messeger plus live by MicroWay on 09-02-2007 at 02:09 PM

Hello!!
Welcome on forums!!!

Fisrt of all, have you any scripts instaled??? Have you Patched  WLM???
Try to give us some more info that could help....

RE: Probleme while installing messeger plus live by Raichu7 on 09-02-2007 at 02:29 PM

No i don't have any script installed...The fact is that it just stopped working when i downloaded some extra sound for the emoti sound..